Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Possible Leaked Chromatica Titles / Demos

omori

Featured Posts

EuphoricVibez
9 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Acid Wonderland is Alice.

Well, in that case, I take back wanting Acid Wonderland because we'll already be getting it

He/him/his

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Animal Claws
1 minute ago, EuphoricVibez said:

Well, in that case, I take back wanting Acid Wonderland because we'll already be getting it

But it's an early version of the song, probably different lyrics, so i'm interested to hear it.

Anderson123

After Enigma, Replay, Fun Tonight, Alice, Plastic Doll, 911, Free Woman and Stupid Love I can believe any fake tracklistings now. :rip: 

luxoricious
2 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

After Enigma, Replay, Fun Tonight, Alice, Plastic Doll, 911, Free Woman and Stupid Love I can believe any fake tracklistings now. :rip: 

I know right? I'm not hating on Gaga nor Chromatica, but those titles are so basic. I'm sure she will deliver though.

gagaohlala

Well it could mean we're not getting the HausLab version of Babylon on the final Chromatica. Like the Paper Mag interviewer said the leaked version wasnt the one he heard. If we're not getting the bop that is Babylon leaked HausLab version, I gonna riot.

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

Miel
21 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

I can’t imagine she would release the solo version of “Rain On Me” after the duet came out. 

I agree. Although she could always capitalize on it as a solo track (or even a solo Ariana track, as Gaga would get writer and likely producer credit). I don't see it as too likely, though!

3 points in and ready for more

Anderson123
1 minute ago, luxoricious said:

I know right? I'm not hating on Gaga nor Chromatica, but those titles are so basic. I'm sure she will deliver though.

Yeah I'm not saying they're basic or something like that but it seems so not Gaga. I mean, after just looking at the Born This Way tracklist you wouldn't expect to see her use Replay, Plastic Doll, Fun Tonight, etc. It seems so The Fame demos/fan made but still, I'm pretty sure they're all going to be so great.

MikeStonem

That Telegram leaker groupe also did a FAQ on March 28 :

"WE — We don’t even have the cover, only 27 tracks (there is also a bunch of demos). I’m not sure that we want our channel blocked, so if anyone else leaks a snippet or a full song, we’ll post something from our collection too. We are just people, who are (like you) afraid of the law. I can assure you that all of them were recorded for Chromatica.

YOU — Rain on me is real? I think is fake sometimes

WE — It’s real, I have 2 versions of it

YOU — Is it solo or with Ariana?

WE — The earlier demo is solo and the second one is with Ari

YOU — It’s a rumor that the song includes sample of “Music Sounds Better with you”. Is it true?

WE — Erm, I’d say no. Maybe a remixed sample.

YOU — Can u leak maybe tracklist at least for now? 😂😂😂

WE — I don’t know the exact tracklist, I just have a bunch of songs

YOU — Name the song u loved the most

WE — Fun Tonight

YOU — What about Babylon?

WE — Btw, the 2nd demo sounds exactly like Bowie’s Fame. The final version I have includes elements both from this demo and from the first Haus Labs ad

YOU — (ABOUT #CHROMATICA OVERALL)

WE — Róisín Murphy’s latest singles + classic BloodPop + Dedicated by Carly Rae Jepsen

About features:

— There’s a song co-produced by Grimes (featuring her back vocal)

Features: Ariana, BLACKPINK, (?) Kesha (the first demo features her, but the later two don’t)

Ty Dolla Sign feature is probably cancelled 

YOU — If it will be featured Kesha I want a dirty nasty song

WE — It sounds like her song Hymn

BUtterfield 8

Can someone clarify Hana and Hannah diamond are two different people right

I was talking about this Telegram a couple days ago! I believe him, I've been following it since March and I think it's legit. They were talking about Fun Tonight and a few of these demos back in march! I think he'll leak them when the albums out because around the time she postponed the album, you could tell he didn't want to leak it out of respect. 

NFRatwell
10 minutes ago, Blue Lagoon said:

Can someone clarify Hana and Hannah diamond are two different people right

Hannah Diamond

HANA

Archived