Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

For which song are you most excited?

Lunakween

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Babylon... Babylon... and I think maybe Babylon possibly but I could be wrong :vegas:

River

Alice

I don't remember the rest :poot:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Just now, River said:

Alice

I don't remember the rest :poot:

Babylon ;)

River
Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

Babylon ;)

My grandparents are from Iraq, this song is a bit weird for me :selena:

Once again there's a song that is related to me somehow :poot:

Just now, River said:

My grandparents are from Iraq, this song is a bit weird for me :selena:

Once again there's a song that is related to me somehow :poot:

:bradley:

Well... let's just hope it's a grower for you, I don't know :cryga:

hardcore1996

I wasnt one bit interested in 911 before the zayne lowe interview but now its the one im most excited for.

also when the tracklist first came out i thought it was 9/11 and i was like “oh she’s from new york that must have been hard on her its gonna be a ballad” :air:

River
Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

:bradley:

Well... let's just hope it's a grower for you, I don't know :cryga:

I'm probably gonna like it and enjoy them but it's gonna be bittersweet just like:

Judas - my ultimate crush is named Yehuda, the song was released while I was stalking him :neyde:

Gypsy - I always leave to another country and I miss my family and friends :neyde:

A-Yo - I'm not smoking em all :neyde:

Madame Goo Goo

I'm so excited to hear Enigma. I'm curious as to what that is gonna sound like as a song and why she decided to name her residency after it - or make a song based off of the name of her residency.

I'm also really excited for Alice, just the fact that the opening line of the album is "Could you pull me out of this alive?" is so iconic. I fear for the serve.

I'm also super excited for the tracks that we literally know nothing about. Like I have no clue what to expect for Fun Tonight, Replay, 1000 Doves, or Love Me Right.

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

tyler k

The entirety of Act 2 (911, Plastic Doll, Sour Candy, Enigma, Replay). I feel like we know nothing at all about this section of the album and it's giving me darker vibes just based on the titles.

Though if I had to pick just one song I'm most pumped for - Fun Tonight. It seems to be Gaga's favorite just based on the way she talked about it in the Apple Music interview. 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Just now, River said:

I'm probably gonna like it and enjoy them but it's gonna be bittersweet just like:

Judas - my ultimate crush is named Yehuda, the song was released while I was stalking him :neyde:

Gypsy - I always leave to another country and I miss my family and friends :neyde:

A-Yo - I'm not smoking em all :neyde:

... Well try looking at it this way, try to use all these songs as signs, like you might have to leave your friends and family for a while and be in a new country, but I'm sure they're all alright, and I'm sure they'll be SO happy to find that you're doing amazing in the new country you live in, and you can use Gypsy as a celebration for that :heart:

Ayo and Judas I don't really have much for, but always remember all the good times of stalking I guess :selena:

SlowLoris

Babylon, mainly because I literally worship the goddess of whores and witches, Babylon.

Dexxx

Surprised no one mentioned Chromalude :madge:

The title alone screams iconic :ally:

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

TheSlash

The whole album :tony: . But if I had to choose it would be Alice and Babylon :diane: 

Ew, David!

Archived