💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

RoM Choreo - Has anyone tried?

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

SMILE2NE1

Hi ya'll :duck: This is the first time I am trying to learn choreo since MTN. Has anyone tried the RoM choreo or found any good tutorials?

This bit ****ed me up:

giphy.gif

Guest Adarsh

I tried learning it but I’m like the worst dancer ever lol. But my boyfriend is getting good at it :party:

MonsterMom

I have been trying to in my kitchen, hope the neighbors haven’t seen me :sharon:... it’s the only choreography I have a chance at learning :ladyhaha:

EuphoricVibez

I've tried some of it already. I have Ariana's choreo spot on, and I have some of Gaga's choreo that I can do too ❀

He/him/his

Bonkers

in my head while eating nachos, i'm exhausted

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

SMILE2NE1
20 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

I tried learning it but I’m like the worst dancer ever lol. But my boyfriend is getting good at it :party:

I am really bad too, I remember Telephone took me like 1 month to learn lol! I found this tutorial online, and although I think he misses little details in the moves, it was helpful for me because he does it at half speed. 

SMILE2NE1
20 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

I have been trying to in my kitchen, hope the neighbors haven’t seen me :sharon:... it’s the only choreography I have a chance at learning :ladyhaha:

I learn it in my bedroom with the door and window closed :sis:

tylertremallose

if you can copy him

but it reminds me of the dancing from the Just Dance video game

tylertremallose
Just now, rasclautmangos said:

No this choreography is too hard to follow.

it looks pretty simple honestly

SMILE2NE1
8 minutes ago, WhiskeyLikeMisery said:

I know most of it. It's even more fun than SL. 

I am really good at the 4 jumps during the chorus :firega:

Guest Adarsh
Just now, SMILE2NE1 said:

I am really bad too, I remember Telephone took me like 1 month to learn lol! I found this tutorial online, and although I think he misses little details in the moves, it was helpful for me because he does it at half speed. 

I’ll keep trying until I’m at least half good at it and once the clubs open. BAM! I’ll eat everyone alive :firega:

Bad Kids

Yet I’m trying to learn it but I wished there a dance Mv version to see the actual dance.. there’s lots of glamour shots that make it hard to see the dance

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Archived