Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Robert Rodriguez

RAMROD

Featured Posts

guccic0och

I love Robert Rodriguez so much! Him and Tarantino have made the majority of my favourite movies. And a lot of those were those two working together. I was actually binge watching Rodriguez movies yesterday. On Tarantino ones now. 

A shame Tarantino has said that he never wants to direct a music video because I reckon a MV made by him would be glorious 

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Temptation

He’s also HAWTTTTT :icega:

I mean, look it up :reductive:

A true silver fox, insanely talented, not at all pretentious like his friend Tarantino, and also apparently a great father too, he has 5 kids! Lucky them! :neyde:

Reginald

Robert Rodriguez :legend: He has the mind of a master

Sin City :firega:

Machete :firega:

jacs vs looser

I low-key want Gaga to make him his go-to guy for MVs, kind of like Taylor and Joseph Khan. 

Or at least make him a frequent MV director from now on. :bradley:

JohnWayne92
27 minutes ago, carsonjoel said:

I love Robert Rodriguez so much! Him and Tarantino have made the majority of my favourite movies. And a lot of those were those two working together. I was actually binge watching Rodriguez movies yesterday. On Tarantino ones now. 

A shame Tarantino has said that he never wants to direct a music video because I reckon a MV made by him would be glorious 

I need a Gaga video directed by Tarantino. Could you even imagine? I feel like it would be Telephone and ROM on STEROIDS. 

chromaticainmyhead
25 minutes ago, carsonjoel said:

imagine the level of I C O N I C a Gaga MV directed by Tarantino would be.. this needs to happen, I cannot think of any other pop star that would fit better to a Tarantino aesthetic.

let‘s pray she acts in one of his movies to connect with him

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

BUtterfield 8
37 minutes ago, Zander said:

Also gave us Rose McGowan with a machine gun leg in Grindhouse :flutter:

rose-mcgowan-grindhouse_trans++YtkW4DzbC 

I feel like I’m the only one who talked about this before on GGD. I’m not really a fan of Robert because of what rose said in her memoir:

Interestingly, she also does not name her ex-boyfriend, Robert Rodriguez, who directed her in “Planet Terror” in 2007 (part of a collaboration with Quentin Tarantino called “Grindhouse”), instead referring to him as “RR,” even though their relationship, while he was still married, was well-documented. She has some truly terrible stories about his jealousy and erratic behavior. One involves a kissing scene she was supposed to have with the actor Freddy Rodriguez. McGowan claims the director was so possessive, he shaved his facial hair in the same pattern as the actor so he could do the scene instead.

Rodriguez and Tarantino eventually sold the film to Weinstein.

“I can’t tell you what it’s like to be sold into the hands of the man who had assaulted me and scarred me for life,” she writes. “I had to do press events with the Monster and see photos of us together, his big fat paw pulling me in to his body.”

McGowan was pleased when the movie flopped.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2018/01/29/11-big-revelations-from-rose-mcgowans-memoir-brave-including-her-childhood-in-a-cult/

auburn

There was definitely a cinematic feel in the MV. It reminded me of a DC movie tbh. 

ImTired
53 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

He did an amazing job. I really felt the cinematic element. But I also desperately need an Åkerlund video for this era. 

But can they PLEASE give him some money this time? John Wayne, chile....

ThisBitch

Don't forget he just directed Baby Yoda too, I mean Gaga, Ari & Baby Yoda?? ICONS :diane:

AndrewGr
2 minutes ago, ImTired said:

But can they PLEASE give him some money this time? John Wayne, chile....

JW is my favorite video of his so I'm gonna pretend that I didn't see this comment,

ImTired
2 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

JW is my favorite video of his so I'm gonna pretend that I didn't see this comment,

When Paparazzi and Telephone exist? :enigma:

KORG
54 minutes ago, carsonjoel said:

Well actually that's perfect.

ASIB was on a budget of 36m. That's slot of cost that a music video wouldn't have. He can direct a movie that plays out the album. Its within budget. Someone get on the phone!

Archived