đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How many of you live in the U.S... and HAVE NOT BOUGHT THE BUNDLES?

RainOnMeYup

I live in the U.S and  

50 members have voted

1. 1. I live in the U.S and

• I have bought 4 copies of ROM from Gaga's website
    • I have not bought 4 copies of ROM from Gaga's website

Featured Posts

God Control
2 minutes ago, DiskoBaby said:

That's always been my problem with Gaga. It looks like she goes all out being avant-garde and being ambitious with her image and style but the music is still pop. Mainstream commercial pop.

There was times in 2010 when I was taking her more seriously when Bad Romance was that weird bad bitch. 

But then with Born This Way she was looking like Bjork while giving us 80s throwback hits. Or in 2013 she just came off as pretentious with being a theater art geek while making the most commercial pop songs. 

It's like choose one of the other because if you're gonna dress up avant garde and do these fancy photoshoots then back it up with the music. 

Amen to every single word. I always felt that way. She always spent time perfecting her looks and outfits and brought the weirdest craziest styles and gadgets but her music was too generic for that image.

I wanna hear stuff like The Fame Monster, like ARTPOP the song, like Venus, like Bloody Mary and Björk’s music. The stuff that really go well with her weirdness. When I see a woman in a meat dress, I expect to hear something just as weird and otherworldly, but she doesn’t seem like she’s brave enough to go that route or maybe she just wants to remain commercial. I’d take an experimental Gaga work over anything “pop” any day.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived