đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ms. Britney Spears is missing out!

BonoMarryTheNight

Featured Posts

Gimme More

i'd love new music from her, but i don't see it happening any time soon :bradley:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blackpink
28 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

More like Nicki attached herself to a hit song but okay :reductive:

oop :billie:

JRCF29
4 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

She actually already has 3 GH compilation albums (tho 1 of them is sort of unofficial), but I can see her putting out a 4th :toofunny:

What? Isn't it just My Prerogative I-

Don't Call Me Gaga

whore
10 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

I think Britney is preparing a Greatest Hits pt. 2 tbh

Just as long as we get more "My Prerogative" / "Do Somethin'" / "I've Just Begun (Having My Fun)" / "3" level bangers then I'll be okay with it

Bubblegum Bitch
12 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Do you need to prepare for things like this? :awkney:

12 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

I hate how artists dont release Greatest Hits albums anymore. It used to give us fans something (3 new released songs and a music video) while the artist is taking a long break.

DiskoBaby
11 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

I hate how artists dont release Greatest Hits albums anymore. It used to give us fans something (3 new released songs and a music video) while the artist is taking a long break.

They can still release new music without a greatest hits album. EP or just a single. 

jacs vs looser
20 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

What? Isn't it just My Prerogative I-

I know! There is GH: My Prerogative, The Singles Collection and Oops! I did it Again - The Best of Britney Spears. The last one is very weird, because it was released by a branch of Sony music, but Sony music themselves denny having any knowledge of the album :enigma:

23 minutes ago, DiskoBaby said:

They can still release new music without a greatest hits album. EP or just a single. 

I dont think its a good idea for any artist reputation to release singles.

You have to work on creating 8 songs for a EP and promote it or it will be considered a flop.

But a greatest hits album can be done with zero effort by the artist. The label puts the hits togather and adds two unreleased songs. Britney's greatest hits also had a DVD with rare never before seen videos. You also dont have to promote it. 

DiskoBaby
2 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

I dont think its a good idea for any artist reputation to release singles.

You have to work on creating 8 songs for a EP and promote it or it will be considered a flop.

But a greatest hits album can be done with zero effort by the artist. The label puts the hits togather and adds two unreleased songs. Britney's greatest hits also had a DVD with rare never before seen videos. You also dont have to promote it. 

An EP doesn't need 8 songs. It can have three songs and a music video. And only the single needs to be promoted. 

4 minutes ago, DiskoBaby said:

An EP doesn't need 8 songs. It can have three songs and a music video. And only the single needs to be promoted. 

I dont like the idea of EP from a well known artist. From what I know, an EP is done by new artists to promote themselves before their first album release. Maybe I just dont know any artists who released an EP?

Enigma10

Have anybody of you noticied that Britney and Gaga release albums at the same year since 2008

JRCF29
3 hours ago, jacs vs looser said:

I know! There is GH: My Prerogative, The Singles Collection and Oops! I did it Again - The Best of Britney Spears. The last one is very weird, because it was released by a branch of Sony music, but Sony music themselves denny having any knowledge of the album :enigma:

I thought I was a Britney fan I flopped so hard. I only knew of My Prerogative tbh

Don't Call Me Gaga

Archived