Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's gonna have a big night at the VMA's

DiskoBaby

Featured Posts

AJRocketMan
1 hour ago, reidorox said:

Iā€™m not expecting her to ever return after they ****ed her over in 2013

Well Miley turned in her idea first. She won fair and square. If Gaga had submitted it earlier, MAYBE they wouldā€™ve accepted.Ā Besides, the concept was too pretentious and theatricalĀ for the VMAā€™s, which are supposed to be a party, not an art showcase.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AJRocketMan

Anyways, I want to see Gaga at the VMAs. I also want the VMAs become relevant again, but MTV will need to give it a serious makeover in order for it to survive in the 2002ā€™s. They should reboot their entire channel and focus on music culture again.

Simultaneously, I want to see MTV introduce us to new artists again. Who are the next generation of big pop stars? Who are the artists that are going to rule the 2020ā€™s? I want MTV,Ā VH1, and Fuse to return to music-oriented programming and introduce us to new artists, trends, and cultures again.Ā 

GGDisbetter
5 hours ago, DiskoBaby said:

They're gonna open up the economy by summer. I don't think concerts will be open but I can see award shows still going on. Just wear masks and have hand sanitizer at hand.Ā 

Awards shows are similar to concerts sis and have no social distancing at all. I highly doubt award shows will be back and running in a few months.Ā 

ToxicHot

After watching the ROM video I already KNEW it would get big noms. Thereā€™s no way in hell it wonā€™t get at least Best Collaboration or Best Female Video at the very minimum. Ā 

Ā 

The VMAs are unfortunately not so credible anymore. I donā€™t wanna use the word ā€œirrelevantā€ because artistsĀ still use it as a platform (especially up-and-coming or trendy artists) for performances and stuff, and I still like to tune in almost every year because of that (and alsoĀ for the Vanguard Award depending on who receieves it).Ā 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

rasclautmangos

I'm so sad that the VMA's are so irrelevant nowĀ :(

When's the last time Gaga even attended?

Archived