Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's gonna have a big night at the VMA's

DiskoBaby

Featured Posts

AJRocketMan
1 hour ago, reidorox said:

I’m not expecting her to ever return after they ****ed her over in 2013

Well Miley turned in her idea first. She won fair and square. If Gaga had submitted it earlier, MAYBE they would’ve accepted. Besides, the concept was too pretentious and theatrical for the VMA’s, which are supposed to be a party, not an art showcase.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AJRocketMan

Anyways, I want to see Gaga at the VMAs. I also want the VMAs become relevant again, but MTV will need to give it a serious makeover in order for it to survive in the 2002’s. They should reboot their entire channel and focus on music culture again.

Simultaneously, I want to see MTV introduce us to new artists again. Who are the next generation of big pop stars? Who are the artists that are going to rule the 2020’s? I want MTV, VH1, and Fuse to return to music-oriented programming and introduce us to new artists, trends, and cultures again. 

GGDisbetter
5 hours ago, DiskoBaby said:

They're gonna open up the economy by summer. I don't think concerts will be open but I can see award shows still going on. Just wear masks and have hand sanitizer at hand. 

Awards shows are similar to concerts sis and have no social distancing at all. I highly doubt award shows will be back and running in a few months. 

ToxicHot

After watching the ROM video I already KNEW it would get big noms. There’s no way in hell it won’t get at least Best Collaboration or Best Female Video at the very minimum.  

The VMAs are unfortunately not so credible anymore. I don’t wanna use the word “irrelevant” because artists still use it as a platform (especially up-and-coming or trendy artists) for performances and stuff, and I still like to tune in almost every year because of that (and also for the Vanguard Award depending on who receieves it). 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

rasclautmangos

I'm so sad that the VMA's are so irrelevant now :(

When's the last time Gaga even attended?

Archived