No nudes in the world would but Beautiful higher than it is 

Ignore me i drink

Yxilon

Americah's

NextD

TAHP

mohduhl

IS... 

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

Anveeroy

WINNER

1. Into The Blue - Average Score: 8.68

Highest Score: 11 @culturalbaptism @ARTPOPe @GaGaLB @heygurlhi

Lowest Score: 5 @RebelMonster

COMMENTS: 

@bionic Great melodies but overproduced

@Future Nostalgia This song is amazing, I really love it

@Yxilon Reminds very much of Veritas (Agnes album) in terms of sound. A well made mixture of synths & strings. I love the production and how it evolves especially in the bridge. I find the verses to be stronger than the chorus.

@SabadoDeGloria This song and lead single deserves better. It's the perfect matured pop song.

@joannester Really uplifting and sets the tone for the album. She looks stunning in the music video.

@Blown Away Great first few seconds, but halfway the intro the tempo seems to change which threw me off a little but. But other than that Into The Blue is a fantastic song. That chorus, wow. That bridge, wow. That instrumental. This is what I wanted from the Aphrodite album. If the rest of this album is like this song I'm in for a treat.

@culturalbaptism The ultimate feel good yet sad Kylie song. Pop perfection.

@Lionel Ronaldo Not the best opener for an album, however I like the instrumental at the ending

@Marvita One of her best lead singles

@Luk Great tune, got me bopping for weeks, but don't think it was the best choice for a lead.

@Brecht It's actually a pretty cute song, I don't listen to it much but I find myself with it stuck in my head from time to time. But coming from All The Lovers it's a mediocre effort.

@CautiousLurker Eh, not a song I'd listen to over and over, but a cute bop nonetheless

@PinkJelly One of my favourite tracks on the album, vocal delivery on the chorus is great and the bridge transition into the final chorus is killer

@Spock Cute, nothing special, not lead single material

@Judas Society It was a little underwhelming for a lead single. I like it enough to listen to it a few times.

@MingersPrayer I really didn’t like this song or video when released. I saw it as trying to hard to be “mature Kylie”. Now I can see how strong it is & it actually fits into her catalogue perfectly. It’s not one of my favourites but she sounds brilliant on the track & it’s definitely one I’d dance to if it came on.

@Jewelsdelove I love this song so much. The breakdown is so fantastic. Her vocals heavenly. Classic and one of my all time favourites!

@grigioboi The best track on the album. A brilliant choice as a lead single.

@Matt A good song, but I don't feel it was strong enough to be the lead single.

@heygurlhi stupid GP ccant appreciate a bop when they hear it

2. Sleeping With The Enemy- Average Score: 8.67

Highest Score: 11 @SabadoDeGloria @Luk

Lowest Score: 2.6 @Blown Away

COMMENTS: 

@Future Nostalgia Shouldn’t have been a bonus track! It’s album material.

@Yxilon This track is a dream. The percussion could have been just a little bit better but still this is almost a perfect song. The outro is so smooth. The vocals are genius. The lyrics are very good. Top 3.

@SabadoDeGloria Drag me for giving this song an 11. I love this power ballad and it's so appropriately produced in contrast to an album with so much overproduction. Seriously, you could keep half the songs on KMO and layer in more cuts like Sleeping with the Enemy, Kiss Me Once, If Only, and Feels So Good, to bridge everything together and you'd have a pretty good album. Maybe not for the charts, but as a cohesive unit, it'd be great. Plus, you really hear Kylie's emotion in her vocals here, which is brilliant because some tracks on KMO she just sounds so distant.

@joannester Mostly a skip ... and doesn't feel like an album closer.

@Blown AwayVery forgettable. Thank god this is the last song on the album, I'm so done with it.

@culturalbaptism Another feel good Kylie song.

@Maleficent this song is second to Kiss Me Once to me. I love the lyrics and over all vibe.

@Lionel Ronaldo I think this song is OK.

@Luk The way the song is built, the lyrics, the vocals.. it's just a pure masterpiece which is a complete shame it dind't even make the cut on the standard edition, when it deserved to be a single with the most beautiful video of the era.

@Brecht Best song on the album, there should be more songs like this. Reminds me of KM94.

@PinkJelly Why this is only a bonus track I’ll never know! Kylie sounds like an Angel on this one

@Spock Love the vibe and the chorus. The soundscape of this, Crystallize and If Only would have made such a better album

@Judas Society It's a strong end to an underwhelming album to say the least. I'm glad this is the last track.

@shofulFantastic song. I like the meaning of it

@MingersPrayer Doing Massive Attack style production was so popular at the time (Leona Lewis, Emili Sande, many more) - which I had mixed feelings about. I love MA but there were just too many off-beat early90s style songs out at the time. Now I can see how beautiful this song is. Very cool. Quite “impossible princess” which I adore. At the right time I think this could’ve been a promo single it’s that strong. I can just imagine how amazing the video would’ve been.

@Jewelsdelove I love this song sooooo much. If I could have two 11s this would be it.

@heygurlhi shouldnt be a bonus track

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

ARTPOPe

For once, one of my 11's made it to #1 :bradley:

tenor.gif

Stream The Love Invention

Anveeroy

Sorry, GAGADAILY wasn't working for me! :(

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

LoLaA
Just now, Aarghya said:

Sorry, GAGADAILY wasn't working for me! :(

That’s ok:hug:

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

LoLaA
1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

WINNER

1. Into The Blue - Average Score: 8.68

Highest Score: 11 @culturalbaptism @ARTPOPe @GaGaLB @heygurlhi

Lowest Score: 5 @RebelMonster

COMMENTS: 

@bionic Great melodies but overproduced

@Future Nostalgia This song is amazing, I really love it

@Yxilon Reminds very much of Veritas (Agnes album) in terms of sound. A well made mixture of synths & strings. I love the production and how it evolves especially in the bridge. I find the verses to be stronger than the chorus.

@SabadoDeGloria This song and lead single deserves better. It's the perfect matured pop song.

@joannester Really uplifting and sets the tone for the album. She looks stunning in the music video.

@Blown Away Great first few seconds, but halfway the intro the tempo seems to change which threw me off a little but. But other than that Into The Blue is a fantastic song. That chorus, wow. That bridge, wow. That instrumental. This is what I wanted from the Aphrodite album. If the rest of this album is like this song I'm in for a treat.

@culturalbaptism The ultimate feel good yet sad Kylie song. Pop perfection.

@Lionel Ronaldo Not the best opener for an album, however I like the instrumental at the ending

@Marvita One of her best lead singles

@Luk Great tune, got me bopping for weeks, but don't think it was the best choice for a lead.

@Brecht It's actually a pretty cute song, I don't listen to it much but I find myself with it stuck in my head from time to time. But coming from All The Lovers it's a mediocre effort.

@CautiousLurker Eh, not a song I'd listen to over and over, but a cute bop nonetheless

@PinkJelly One of my favourite tracks on the album, vocal delivery on the chorus is great and the bridge transition into the final chorus is killer

@Spock Cute, nothing special, not lead single material

@Judas Society It was a little underwhelming for a lead single. I like it enough to listen to it a few times.

@MingersPrayer I really didn’t like this song or video when released. I saw it as trying to hard to be “mature Kylie”. Now I can see how strong it is & it actually fits into her catalogue perfectly. It’s not one of my favourites but she sounds brilliant on the track & it’s definitely one I’d dance to if it came on.

@Jewelsdelove I love this song so much. The breakdown is so fantastic. Her vocals heavenly. Classic and one of my all time favourites!

@grigioboi The best track on the album. A brilliant choice as a lead single.

@Matt A good song, but I don't feel it was strong enough to be the lead single.

@heygurlhi stupid GP ccant appreciate a bop when they hear it

2. Sleeping With The Enemy- Average Score: 8.67

Highest Score: 11 @SabadoDeGloria @Luk

Lowest Score: 2.6 @Blown Away

COMMENTS: 

@Future Nostalgia Shouldn’t have been a bonus track! It’s album material.

@Yxilon This track is a dream. The percussion could have been just a little bit better but still this is almost a perfect song. The outro is so smooth. The vocals are genius. The lyrics are very good. Top 3.

@SabadoDeGloria Drag me for giving this song an 11. I love this power ballad and it's so appropriately produced in contrast to an album with so much overproduction. Seriously, you could keep half the songs on KMO and layer in more cuts like Sleeping with the Enemy, Kiss Me Once, If Only, and Feels So Good, to bridge everything together and you'd have a pretty good album. Maybe not for the charts, but as a cohesive unit, it'd be great. Plus, you really hear Kylie's emotion in her vocals here, which is brilliant because some tracks on KMO she just sounds so distant.

@joannester Mostly a skip ... and doesn't feel like an album closer.

@Blown AwayVery forgettable. Thank god this is the last song on the album, I'm so done with it.

@culturalbaptism Another feel good Kylie song.

@Maleficent this song is second to Kiss Me Once to me. I love the lyrics and over all vibe.

@Lionel Ronaldo I think this song is OK.

@Luk The way the song is built, the lyrics, the vocals.. it's just a pure masterpiece which is a complete shame it dind't even make the cut on the standard edition, when it deserved to be a single with the most beautiful video of the era.

@Brecht Best song on the album, there should be more songs like this. Reminds me of KM94.

@PinkJelly Why this is only a bonus track I’ll never know! Kylie sounds like an Angel on this one

@Spock Love the vibe and the chorus. The soundscape of this, Crystallize and If Only would have made such a better album

@Judas Society It's a strong end to an underwhelming album to say the least. I'm glad this is the last track.

@shofulFantastic song. I like the meaning of it

@MingersPrayer Doing Massive Attack style production was so popular at the time (Leona Lewis, Emili Sande, many more) - which I had mixed feelings about. I love MA but there were just too many off-beat early90s style songs out at the time. Now I can see how beautiful this song is. Very cool. Quite “impossible princess” which I adore. At the right time I think this could’ve been a promo single it’s that strong. I can just imagine how amazing the video would’ve been.

@Jewelsdelove I love this song sooooo much. If I could have two 11s this would be it.

@heygurlhi shouldnt be a bonus track

Yaaass

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

Yxilon

8.67 VS 8.68 :bradley:

But I think I gave 9.7 to SWTE (second fav) and 9.2 to Into The Blue (third fav) so despite Beautiful's mess I'm satisfied :vegas:

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

Spock
1 minute ago, bionic said:

latest?cb=20151128212419

now we don't need to listen this album again :vegas:

who will love me when the night is over

Archived