Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ceremony: Kiss Me Once by Kylie Minogue

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Spock
1 minute ago, Maleficent said:

if attack of the clones is Britney Jean, Rise of Skywalker is a follicle of Britney’s shaved head. catch me outside w that palpy is alive bs 

idk sis... ROS had its faults yes but I enjoyed it a lot! Anything that doesn't have George Lucas' disgusting writing, sterile wasteland CGI sets and wooden acting is good in my book :ally:

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy

8. Sexy Love - Average Score: 7.60 

Highest Score: 10 @ARTPOPe @SourCandy @Cupid Boy @GaGaLB @Matt

Lowest Score: 1 @culturalbaptism

COMMENTS: 

@bionic Fun and carefree

@Future Nostalgia A pretty nice track.

@Yxilon Meh, it's okay. The guitars are nice and so is the rhythmic pattern. Vocal melody is rather weak tho, with the pre-chorus as the weakest part.

@SabadoDeGloria My least fave of the "Sex" trio (Sexy Love/Sexercize/Les Sex). Something about non-American artists referencing fourth of july in a song just sounds...desperate? This is cute in the end but several songs left off the standard edition of the album could've been better here.

@Blown AwayThis one isn't on the level of the previous song when it comes to the verses. But the pre-chorus and the chorus is pure disco bliss. The melody is fire and the vocals compliment it well. And the build-up to the chorus gives me a feeling in my stomach. I'm not a fan of the bridge though.

@culturalbaptism Cute bop.

@Maleficent reminds me of the beach at night. the lyrics are kinda cringe.

@Lionel Ronaldo I like the instrumentals, the chorus and the bridge. It also gives me happy vibes for some reason.

@LukJudge me, I love its funkiness and groovy lyrics, for me it's one of the highlights in this album, really well produced.

@Brecht Very Light Years, the "So Now Goodbye" of the album. But the ugly sister. It's a fun song but nothing more than that.

@Spock Thankful she took it out of the setlist before my show

@Judas Society Now this is a song that is very much Kylie.

@MingersPrayer Fun, uplifting - love the bridge - glittering and very Kylie.

@JewelsdeloveThis song is okay. Not a go to of mine. But I can bop to it. So disco.

@Matt A Fever sounding track, one of the best from this album!

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

LoLaA
1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

8. Sexy Love - Average Score: 7.60 

Highest Score: 10 @ARTPOPe @SourCandy @Cupid Boy @GaGaLB @Matt

Lowest Score: 1 @culturalbaptism

COMMENTS: 

@bionic Fun and carefree

@Future Nostalgia A pretty nice track.

@Yxilon Meh, it's okay. The guitars are nice and so is the rhythmic pattern. Vocal melody is rather weak tho, with the pre-chorus as the weakest part.

@SabadoDeGloria My least fave of the "Sex" trio (Sexy Love/Sexercize/Les Sex). Something about non-American artists referencing fourth of july in a song just sounds...desperate? This is cute in the end but several songs left off the standard edition of the album could've been better here.

@Blown AwayThis one isn't on the level of the previous song when it comes to the verses. But the pre-chorus and the chorus is pure disco bliss. The melody is fire and the vocals compliment it well. And the build-up to the chorus gives me a feeling in my stomach. I'm not a fan of the bridge though.

@culturalbaptism Cute bop.

@Maleficent reminds me of the beach at night. the lyrics are kinda cringe.

@Lionel Ronaldo I like the instrumentals, the chorus and the bridge. It also gives me happy vibes for some reason.

@LukJudge me, I love its funkiness and groovy lyrics, for me it's one of the highlights in this album, really well produced.

@Brecht Very Light Years, the "So Now Goodbye" of the album. But the ugly sister. It's a fun song but nothing more than that.

@Spock Thankful she took it out of the setlist before my show

@Judas Society Now this is a song that is very much Kylie.

@MingersPrayer Fun, uplifting - love the bridge - glittering and very Kylie.

@JewelsdeloveThis song is okay. Not a go to of mine. But I can bop to it. So disco.

@Matt A Fever sounding track, one of the best from this album!

hmm, didn't expect that

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

Anveeroy

What kind of erotic nursery rhyme is Les Sex? :ladyhaha:

Blown Away

Not 3 of my top 5 songs being out already :cryga:

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Anveeroy
Just now, Maleficent said:

les sex is still in?!

yes

Bobina

Ugh. I should have given Sexercise and her ugly little sister Les Sex zeroes! The way I was too nice and played myself!

"back to you, f*cker"

Blown Away

les sex is still in?!

Distasteful, isn't it?

Anveeroy
Just now, ARTPOPe said:

Oh god...

tenor.gif

Hide :ladyhaha:

ARTPOPe
Just now, Aarghya said:

Hide :ladyhaha:

tumblr_inline_n6lqnsSO121qc7g7w.gif

Stream The Love Invention

Maleficent

the fact that she thought a song “Sexy Love” would be anything other than a cringe fest is shocking 

Blown Away

the fact that she thought a song “Sexy Love” would be anything other than a cringe fest is shocking 

The fact she thought this album was a good idea is shocking. She should've tossed it in the trashcan as soon as it was done and only kept Into The Blue and Sexercise

Maleficent
Just now, Blown Away said:

The fact she thought this album was a good idea is shocking. She should've tossed it in the trashcan as soon as it was done and only kept Into The Blue and Kiss Me Once

Archived