More Doja Cat tweets resurface

Delusional

Featured Posts

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ToxicHot
4 minutes ago, Gilly said:

the mental gymnastics youre willing to go through to discredit say so's success and doja's hard work... "its only big cause of this and this and this and this"... well it's a hit, and you're "opinion" on why it's a hit isn't a factual. The only thing that's a fact is that the song is a hit. 

Mental gymnastics.... that's a good one. 

First of all, my general opinion is that I don't think she's a good rapper - in general. That's it.

The narrative of the entire thread was negative by bringing up her scandals/actions both past and current, so I went with it. However, I had already admitted to loving Say So. The fact of the matter is, while YES it's a hit, it's a FACT that it had a lot of hype via TikTok memes/dances, having that radio-friendly and fun pop-disco sound, and finally Nicki's remix is what further advanced it to #1. You tried discrediting me but...... Facts ARE facts here.

Why do you have to be rude and insulting rather than just saying THIS? I'm sure a lot of people on this site let you walk all over them, but I'm not one of them. Because that was absolutely unnecessary. :smh: 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Hurem
14 hours ago, DeIusional said:

Ready for the white privileged gays to storm in this thread and say “cancel culture is toxic”

Is it not? :smh: 

LateToCult

This is actually very sad and in line with statements made in our own community like “If I could be straight I would in a heartbeat. Who wants to be a part of a group that is so hated anyway?”

I think she’s got her own struggles she has to overcome. It seems like the self-disrespect runs really deep with her.

6 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

Mental gymnastics.... that's a good one. 

First of all, my general opinion is that I don't think she's a good rapper - in general. That's it.

The narrative of the entire thread was negative by bringing up her scandals/actions both past and current, so I went with it. However, I had already admitted to loving Say So. The fact of the matter is, while YES it's a hit, it's a FACT that it had a lot of hype via TikTok memes/dances, having that radio-friendly and fun pop-disco sound, and finally Nicki's remix is what further advanced it to #1. You tried discrediting me but...... Facts ARE facts here.

Why do you have to be rude and insulting rather than just saying THIS? I'm sure a lot of people on this site let you walk all over them, but I'm not one of them. Because that was absolutely unnecessary. :smh: 

why are you so aggressive? chill out with the caps, its not that serious :wtf:

ToxicHot
3 minutes ago, Gilly said:

why are you so aggressive? chill out with the caps, its not that serious :wtf:

It's called emphasis, ever heard of it? And that was actually my LEAST aggressive reply to you so far lmao. 

Well you know what? I didn't think it was that serious either until you came in here and tried to put me down immediately rather than having a real discussion. :wtf: So perhaps my "aggression" to you is warranted. 

Also - you're avoiding my main points which is actually subtly implying that what I said wasn't wrong in the first place. 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

SEANGT

Don't y'all ever go thru a phase where you wish you weren't gay? I see it like that. I don't see the problem. 

Helxig

I think she was just saying that life with white privilege would be a lot easier and being born as a POC makes her depressed sometimes. She just worded it very badly :triggered:

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

FentyGa

i think it’s evident that she was joking (and she’s obv mixed with black so it’s ok)

if she was being serious, tbh i feel bad for her more than anything bc it’s a clear case of internalised racism

MonsterofFame
55 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

Don't y'all ever go thru a phase where you wish you weren't gay? I see it like that. I don't see the problem. 

Exactly. 

I read the tweet as: Isn't it depressing to think you'd have to be black and deal with all the racism and unfair societal crap that comes with it? Rather than being white and having no issues to worry about of that sort.

IF this tweet is real, she clearly was posting it under her stage name so I don't think she would be dumb enough to post something if it was as blatantly racist as people are trying to make it.

DOJA CAT

Why Doja Cat is Innocent

Over the weekend videos of Doja Cat on the chat room site Tiny Chat. Claims have since come out saying she was engaging in racist activities with white supremacists and alt-right people. According to people in the chat rooms these claims came from a banned member of the site who has been banned multiple times. These claims came from the forum LipStickAlley which is believed to be racist and toxic site with a previous user stating “Don't join this toxic site. I’m telling you from experience, please don't join. It is best to stay away from toxic people on this site. Misery loves company. Miserable people love making other people miserable.”

TinyChat Allegations

Firstly, Doja is bi-racial with her father being African
 as result she is allowed to use the n word as she has not been pulled up on it during her seven years of making music. This debunks claims that she is racist with people saying she used racial slurs (with the s being multiple). Out of all the videos she is only seen saying the word once which she said “Suck my d, n__” to a white person. People also believe that she was with white supremacists and alt-rights, however there is no evidence with many fans joining members of the rooms for hours which had no racist activities. Furthermore, the videos show many POC in the rooms showing diversity. The idea that the whole site is alt-right is a generalisation. If I say that because America is known for its crazy guns laws that means everyone there must be crazy and own a gun
 its stupid. Also, actual memebrs seen in the videos have come out saying Doja has not been racist. She also said in an interview she always visits chat rooms and trolls and shes developed a thick skin

Slut Shaming

Another video shows Doja acting sexual on the chat room. Is this another reason she should be cancelled? For stripping? Why does that warrant any attention, it’s her life and shouldn’t be publicly exposed.

Dindu Nuffin

The song is not racist and doesn’t mock police brutality and was not written about a victim. The song was made during a time that Doja was depressed along with others like Trauma and 4morant which were removed due to her unhealthy headspace during those times. The song is meant mock stereotypes associated with POC and in no way was meant to harm anyone of that group.

thank u, next

Enzo
1 minute ago, SOYEON said:

Why Doja Cat is Innocent

Over the weekend videos of Doja Cat on the chat room site Tiny Chat. Claims have since come out saying she was engaging in racist activities with white supremacists and alt-right people. According to people in the chat rooms these claims came from a banned member of the site who has been banned multiple times. These claims came from the forum LipStickAlley which is believed to be racist and toxic site with a previous user stating “Don't join this toxic site. I’m telling you from experience, please don't join. It is best to stay away from toxic people on this site. Misery loves company. Miserable people love making other people miserable.”

TinyChat Allegations

Firstly, Doja is bi-racial with her father being African
 as result she is allowed to use the n word as she has not been pulled up on it during her seven years of making music. This debunks claims that she is racist with people saying she used racial slurs (with the s being multiple). Out of all the videos she is only seen saying the word once which she said “Suck my d, n__” to a white person. People also believe that she was with white supremacists and alt-rights, however there is no evidence with many fans joining members of the rooms for hours which had no racist activities. Furthermore, the videos show many POC in the rooms showing diversity. The idea that the whole site is alt-right is a generalisation. If I say that because America is known for its crazy guns laws that means everyone there must be crazy and own a gun
 its stupid. Also, actual memebrs seen in the videos have come out saying Doja has not been racist. She also said in an interview she always visits chat rooms and trolls and shes developed a thick skin

Slut Shaming

Another video shows Doja acting sexual on the chat room. Is this another reason she should be cancelled? For stripping? Why does that warrant any attention, it’s her life and shouldn’t be publicly exposed.

Dindu Nuffin

The song is not racist and doesn’t mock police brutality and was not written about a victim. The song was made during a time that Doja was depressed along with others like Trauma and 4morant which were removed due to her unhealthy headspace during those times. The song is meant mock stereotypes associated with POC and in no way was meant to harm anyone of that group.

No :bye:

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

DOJA CAT
41 minutes ago, Enzo said:

No :bye:

Well she just released her statement and was basically everything I said cause it never happened

thank u, next

Angelm

I can’t believe her career went down seconds after she started... and the fact that some things are literally weeks old... girl-

I swear if it were Gaga the one that made a collab with her recently, she would’ve gotten cancelled right away... ahem Nicki and Abel.

Archived