• Created
  • Last Reply
Hebi

Anyways I'm still bopping to her music. stop the drama, start the music

Lion Heart

Ca ca ca ca canceled..

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

God Control

I genuinely don’t know who Doja Cat is, and I only just heard her name from Lana Del Rey’s statement and only just now in this thread that I saw her face. Is she a new talent or something? Singing contest winner? And why is she suddenly everywhere and why does her statement suddenly matters? Educate me.

GooberChill
9 hours ago, MarryTheSequins said:

Say So is big because of TikTok and was charting worldwide before Nicki's awful verse.

When I first heard it I was expecting Nicki to blend with the pink retro-disco fuzzy vibes but instead she pissed into my earhole and called me a little b!tch :(

DOJA CAT

Is there any proof this "tweet" is real? More screenshots? All i've seen is the same cropped photo meaning it's only one photo... a bit sus. So many people have been jumping at her trying to destroy her career like the people who leaked her address cause she didn't show her boobs. Now we are beleving a guy on a forum who was constantly banned from the chat room with ZERO evidence of her being racist or disregarding her skin colour at all. Credibility is important in life, when you come out with statements with no evidence you really aren't credible. Using your process of thinking I could say that Lana Del Rey once DM'd me on Insta saying mean things, does that make me credible? NO... stop feeding into lies and actually do research

thank u, next

DOJA CAT
10 hours ago, ode said:

okay this helped get me up to speed. jesus... it's hard to not imagine we're missing some sort of context for why she was talking to these alt-right guys, but then, like, why would we go to such lengths to make excuses for someone doing something so totally out of the ordinary and virtually beyond excusing? 

amplifying the voice of the alt-right is not about artistic self-expression or cancel culture or anything else. amplifying hate and violent bigotry is wrong -- full stop / no caveats. 

https://www.xxlmag.com/news/2020/05/twitter-cancels-doja-cat/

Once again, there is no evidence that these people are alt-right guys, many of the chats also had POC in them... The whole story is just allegations and accusations built off of no evidence and just generalisations and assumptions

thank u, next

DOJA CAT
1 hour ago, myusername said:

ain't she the same chick who made that dumb song "moo"? 

Yes, the song she wrote, produced and filmed the music video for all within a day!

thank u, next

DOJA CAT
12 hours ago, YourCureness said:

I actually cancelled her already for working with Dr. Luke. She knowingly worked with her despite him being him. And that's a more recent action from her, something that she cant just defend by saying "I didn't know any better ".

She doesn't get a choice she is in a contract like Kesha. She also doesn't get to choose singles which is sus cause all the singles generally feature Luke's production

thank u, next

duckworth

i'd rather stay impartial here but isn't it horrible how the white superiority mentality has affected her? like she's ashamed of who she is because how media has portrayed white people as the superior race.

we're getting better representation now of some races but they have already caused damage and frankly, I don't think Doja's the only one with mentality like this. :(

SFDMQ

Isn't this thing called internalized racism. The way she believes that black is inferior to white. Like she suppose to fight against the injustice not just accept it. (Only if the tweet is real)

2 hours ago, ToxicHot said:

Lol no I didn’t. People bash my faves ALL THE TIME on this site. Running to their defense gets exhausting, but I do it anyway with reasonable responses that debate the contrary and try to open up a discussion. 

Oh but suddenly when I STATE AN OPINION about someone else, people swarm me with quotes that are supposed do what exactly? Invalidate my opinion?? Nope, not today.

Imagine thinking I actually care. Your reply to me actually contributes nothing to this conversation so I believe you’re the one with the ignorant post lol.

Edit: Sorry this is borderline rude but I REALLY don’t appreciate the blatant disrespect for no direct reason. Mods, please know this. Edited for excessive profanity as well.

the meltdown...

what you posted wasnt an opinion, it was factually incorrect. Youre entitled to your opinion, but youre not entitled to your own facts, lmfao

ToxicHot
7 minutes ago, Gilly said:

the meltdown... yikes

what you posted wasnt an opinion, it was factually incorrect. Youre entitled to your opinion, but youre not entitled to your own facts, lmfao

YOUR IGNORANCE... YIKES.

Sweetie, that's FAR from a meltdown. What I said was a lot meaner but as you can see I watered it down to avoid hurting your little feelings. :billie:

I SAID: 

"Imagine actually stanning her.  She’s not even a good rapper, Say So is only big because it’s a POP disco-influenced song basically just riding the trend atm (with the help of Dr. Luke) and she would’ve never even had a number one had it not been for Nicki’s remix.

I personally love Say So, yes I know it went viral primarily because of Tik Tok memes/dances. I’m referring to her achievement of getting a #1 though in the U.S."

What's not clicking? Is it THAT difficult to read? I stated both my opinion and facts. PLEASE POINT OUT EXACTLY WHAT I SAID THAT WAS FACTUALLY INCORRECT.

It's very very obvious you're trying to flamebait me, and suddenly I'm having a "mElTdOwN" because I'm not letting someone being rudely disgusting to me? LOL. No. I have literally had it.

(I even lowkey apologized to you for being rude and yet here you are still being mad disrespectful :bradley::lmao:  my mistake)

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

20 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

YOUR IGNORANCE... YIKES.

Sweetie, that's FAR from a meltdown. What I said was a lot meaner but as you can see I watered it down to avoid hurting your little feelings. :billie:

I SAID: 

"Imagine actually stanning her.  She’s not even a good rapper, Say So is only big because it’s a POP disco-influenced song basically just riding the trend atm (with the help of Dr. Luke) and she would’ve never even had a number one had it not been for Nicki’s remix.

I personally love Say So, yes I know it went viral primarily because of Tik Tok memes/dances. I’m referring to her achievement of getting a #1 though in the U.S."

What's not clicking? Is it THAT difficult to read? I stated both my opinion and facts. PLEASE POINT OUT EXACTLY WHAT I SAID THAT WAS FACTUALLY INCORRECT.

It's very very obvious you're trying to flamebait me, and suddenly I'm having a "mElTdOwN" because I'm not letting someone being rudely disgusting to me? LOL. No. I have literally had it.

the mental gymnastics youre willing to go through to in order to discredit say so's success and doja's hard work... "its only big cause of this and this and this and this"... well it's a hit, and you're "opinion" on why it's a hit isn't factual. The only thing that's a fact is that the song is a hit. 

Chlorine Sevigny

I honestly can't believe how disgusting she is. :saladga:

But I like her music so what do I do. :bradley:

Archived