💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

More Doja Cat tweets resurface

Delusional

Featured Posts

OMonster

Isn't the tweet just her expressing the racism that black people have to deal with?

What's 'problematic' about a poc reflecting on how white people have it 'better'?

subtext / fantasy

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Skabi

first the videos now this... damn, ROM's promo is really crazy :bradley: get that #1 i guess :billie:

riotx

just remembered how she got really pissed off two months ago about fans calling out a Youtube promo saying they were making her white, telling them to shut up because she is half white and really white when she doesn’t tan 

RahrahWitch

I was so done with her when I found out she's working with Dr Puke, I just can't support that. Then there was her Homophobic tweets and a non-apology. Now this Racist past is coming to light... How can anyone stan this girl.

Francesca Cipriani

She has just a problem of self acceptcance, where's the problem?

RahrahWitch
4 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Isn't the tweet just her expressing the racism that black people have to deal with?

What's 'problematic' about a poc reflecting on how white people have it 'better'?

"Life would have value"

She outright said being black means you have no value and "any sensible person" would be depressed if they were black. You could spin it to the way you interpreted it but given her past that's coming up she most likely meant exactly what she said.

HEARTSTOP

I prefer to stay away from any racist assessments or favoritisms (I'm neutral towards her tbh), but to me it looks like she was being sarcastic because she was DONE with people discarding black people's lives' worth.

Like, just thinking no one around you gives your black life importance must be depressing, so being white would just be soooo much better. At least people would find it valuable...right?

I think this is what she meant but one can never know for real. She's notable for her usage of sarcasm and irony throughout her career but it is something that's very difficult to understand through the internet. And because of that it can become problematic just because some people will take it at face value and think they have the right to think the same way as what is literally written. That, or she is just problematic and racist.

IDGAF

beaublue
47 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

Ready for the white privileged gays to storm in this thread and say “cancel culture is toxic” and “she’s grown up” like when I made a thread about Jeffree Star founding a nazi makeup company

Stephen A Smith Lol GIF by ESPN

Nah sweetie, the difference you seem incapable of grasping is that this situation is based in reality whereas the “nazi Jeffree” thing is a conspiracy that started from a meme which legit has no basis in reality except for the fact that someone made the meme (& used the same exact font as his current brand though this was supposed to be before he created his one & only make up brand JSC). I commend your effort though, we stan tinfoil hats!

Gagi

How do we know that this is true? People tried to cancel her for some time know, it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s fake.

If it’s actually real she deserves to be canceled forever though 

Pennywise

Okay, are we cancelling her? Lemme get ready :flop:
tenor.gif

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

littlepotter

Am i the only one reading this as her wishing she weren't black because of tje oppression she faces? Just like how many of us LGBT people wished we were straight so we didn't have to go through discrimination and hate? This is a direct result of oppression. 

chaeri pls

TortureMeOnReplay
17 minutes ago, RahrahWitch said:

I was so done with her when I found out she's working with Dr Puke, I just can't support that. Then there was her Homophobic tweets and a non-apology. Now this Racist past is coming to light... How can anyone stan this girl.

13 minutes ago, RahrahWitch said:

"Life would have value"

She outright said being black means you have no value and "any sensible person" would be depressed if they were black. You could spin it to the way you interpreted it but given her past that's coming up she most likely meant exactly what she said.

It's a commentary on the oppression of poc. Chill.

YourCureness

I don't think her old statement was racist per se, more of a result of racism. It is a sad state of mind.

YourCureness
20 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Am i the only one reading this as her wishing she weren't black because of tje oppression she faces? Just like how many of us LGBT people wished we were straight so we didn't have to go through discrimination and hate? This is a direct result of oppression

yes her statement is a consequence of social injustice.

messybottom

not y’all just now waking up. I knew she was a fraud the second she willingly worked with a rapist for her record. 

Archived