• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awrah999
9 minutes ago, juicyjuicy said:

Comparing apples to oranges!

They’re both fruit :trollga:

Kevbev

I think ROM edges out Telephone for me. Telephone has the better music video, though. It's truly iconic, probably her second best video.

The Telephone video has never really hit me as hard as the song did, but I prefer both the video AND the song to Rain On Me, it’s just THAT good! :firega:

I prefer ROM as the best song by far, BUT the Telephone video is one of the biggest moments of pop culture the last decade.

The video is longer and has so many quotes, also the different style for Beyoncé, an iconic choreography, Gaga in prison while Paper Gangsta is playing and many other moments.

Awrah999
On 5/23/2020 at 9:44 PM, RZLNL said:

In my opinion, both are cultural resets but since ROM was released just yesterday we can't wrap our heads around that idea YET. :vegas:

This is completely true, ever since ROM dropped I forgot Telephone was a part of pop culture :derpga:

jk I love both so much. GAGA RESET US TWICE :bradley:

2 minutes ago, Awrah999 said:

This is completely true, ever since ROM dropped I forgot Telephone was a part of pop culture :derpga:

jk I love both so much. GAGA RESET US TWICE :bradley:

She keeps resetting us once every decade in order to keep us young. :vegas:

Spoiler

Just like Epione does with her :billie:

turnthecaronandrun

Not even a contest for me tbh. I LOOOOOVE ROM and the accompanying video, but to me Telephone is such an upbeat sick pop anthem and the video is so iconic, you can’t even compare the two. Telephone was Gaga’s creativity at its height. Telephone has always been in my top 5 gaga songs so maybe I’m biased tho, it’s literally a perfect Energetic pop song  🙃

ToxicHot

I don’t know about which song..... 

but Telephone video is superior. :bradley: It’s iconic, and a good blend of campy and sexy. I LOVE the skits too. I wish she would do more long-form music videos.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

2School4Cool

If I had to pick, I’d say Rain On Me, but then again it’s still new so that could be part of why I feel that way. As for how I’m feeling right now, Rain On Me easily could be in my top 10 songs and top 3 music videos from Gaga. Both are insanely good though, I don’t really want to compare, I just want to appreciate them both for how incredible they are!

See The Best In Everyone

again, gays paying anything tfm dust.

i would LAUGH if gaga performs telephone and leaves ROM off the set for some unknown reason

PlasticDollGirl

Rain on me is miles better, Telephone is 10 years old. classic and iconic but we should embrace the present collab

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

JoanneMonster

ROM is way better as a song

the telephone video is way too iconic but i think the ROM video looks more polished and professional

so id go with ROM as the better song and telephone as the better video

I See You

yungpancake
On 5/24/2020 at 9:44 AM, RZLNL said:

In my opinion, both are cultural resets but since ROM was released just yesterday we can't wrap our heads around that idea YET. :vegas:

This tho. The ROM video felt like it was a way to remind these pop girls what standard they are expected to have. :vegas:

Archived