💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Plastic Doll

Grim

Featured Posts

Grim

I don't know if this was discussed already

I listened to the Zane Lowe interview again and noticed how Gaga said something like "I decided I was human" "I was doing this incredibly human thing even though I feel like a plastic doll." That made me wonder if that's what Plastic Doll is going to be about. Her loosing sense of humanity, feeling like a robot. Her saying that she's a human not a celebrity?

I'm probably wrong

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, GayPrideUnicorn said:

I listened to the Zane Lowe interview again and noticed how Gaga said something like "I decided I was human" "I was doing this incredibly human thing even though I feel like a plastic doll." That made me wonder if that's what Plastic Doll is going to be about. Her loosing sense of humanity, feeling like a robot. Her saying that she's a human not a celebrity?

thats what I took away from it as well... remember when she said in 2015 that taking selfies and selling perfumes make her feel like a money-making machine? I feel like this is what she meant here too... 

End Racism Now

The Edge Of Glory

I'm not a plastic doll

Even though I'm a celebrity and that's all

:ohwell:

A bop

I'm on the edge with you 🎶🎷

RedOneKonvictGaga

Yes! I thought the same and liked how she slipped the song in there 

herassisfamous
3 minutes ago, Gui said:

I'm not a plastic doll

Even though I'm a celebrity and that's all

:ohwell:

A bop

GGD is a leak free zone sir. REPORT.  :vegas:

All we need is love

DiamondAngel

She also referred to people’s online presence as “enigmas”

EuphoricVibez

It very well could be. I see it as a song about people wanting her to be like a robot, and losing her own sense of self

He/him/his

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich

What if Replay is about PTSD? Imagine the deepness

Suuus
17 minutes ago, GayPrideUnicorn said:

Imagine how epic the music video would be

EuphoricVibez
1 minute ago, Alvaro Moreno Ullrich said:

Omg, that would be one of her deepest songs yet too

He/him/his

EuphoricVibez

I also wonder about 1000 Doves. I sort of have a feeling that it's a song about finding peace within herself, and being able to help others find peace, and joy too.

He/him/his

S0436

I get the feeling the song with the least deepest meaning on the album is actually SL (or maybe Sour Candy) despite it being the lead single.

ProfessionalClown
17 minutes ago, Alvaro Moreno Ullrich said:

Oh...my god. You....that would be amazing but sad as hell.

Im here for it.

Bloody hooker
30 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

thats what I took away from it as well... remember when she said in 2015 that taking selfies and selling perfumes make her feel like a money-making machine? I feel like this is what she meant here too... 

Could Plastic Doll be the Donatella, Scheiße, or Dance in the Dark of the album instrumental wise? 90’s house drums with chords, but make it dark electro house and techno. She could talk about how she’s not an superficial, artificial plastic doll. The slayage :giveup:

17 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Imagine how epic the music video would be

What if the video (if there will be one) is like her Paper Magazine photoshoot?

img.jpg?width=980

She’s the one being manufactured and controlled, but she’s becoming more self aware and breaks free. A reverse G.U.Y. situation if that makes sense.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Grim
Just now, Bloody hooker said:

Could Plastic Doll be the Donatella, Scheiße, or Dance in the Dark of the album instrumental wise? 90’s house drums with chords, but make it dark electro house and techno. She could talk about how she’s not an superficial, artificial plastic doll. The slayage :giveup:

What if the video (if there will be one) is like her Paper Magazine photoshoot?

img.jpg?width=980

She’s the one being manufactured and controlled, but she’s becoming more self aware and breaks free. A reverse G.U.Y. situation if that makes sense.

I would DIE:bradley: :firega:

I'm probably wrong

Archived