💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

PCD as Chromatica Ball opening act?

dit

Featured Posts

dit

Would you be here for the Pussycat Dolls being Chromatica Ball's opening act whenever touring becomes possible in like a year or so? I think it would be perfect seeing as they are in a comeback and have a lot of nostalgia appeal to them. Also they still are able to put on a nice show and they all adore Gaga so much and worked with her in the past! I think it would be really cute for them to tour again. 

gagzus

It would be a gag because she was unknown opening for them and now they’re practically unknown to the younger generation 💀

JRCF29

I would be down for it but it's not gonna happen. Love both of them tho

Don't Call Me Gaga

dit
2 minutes ago, gagzus said:

It would be a gag because she was unknown opening for them and now they’re practically unknown to the younger generation 💀

it's a full circle kind of moment in a way :stalkga: I really think it would be perfect imo! They are also a fun enough group to enjoy before Gaga's show. They can set the mood for her to then kill it as usual!

Gracious Gaga
1 minute ago, JRCF29 said:

@Gracious Gaga our influence

the pussycat dolls will open with special guest NKOTB!!!

♥ Kindness Police.

Quasi

Oh how the turntables.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Bon Gonzalez

That would be an insult to the legendary girl group. Lady Gaga will never disrespect the girls like that, chile. 

JRCF29
Just now, Bon Gonzalez said:

That would be an insult to the legendary girl group. Lady Gaga will never disrespect the girls like that, chile. 

Why insult? Name their latest song:trollga:

Don't Call Me Gaga

Bon Gonzalez
Just now, JRCF29 said:

Why insult? Name their latest song:trollga:

React. :neyde:

PinkJelly

A true reverse Pussycat Doll experience - having them open for her when she opened for them all those years ago :bradley:

Archived