Sign in to follow this  
opinion

I thought Gaga would quit dance music

Mill
Posted (edited)

There was a stage for years I thought gaga would never do pop and dance music again.:bradley: She seemed so rebellious against it for the past 7 years. It’s so amazing that she’s serving her best visual aesthetics/looks ever and giving us an album full of dance anthems! :lolly:I think chromatica could be her best album yet, it’s the album ARTPOP couldn’t deliver as it was too experimental at the time. (ARTPOP is still a great album) I’m so glad she’s comfortable and happy doing music we loved her for at the start :kara:

Edited by Mill
  • Like 8
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 12

Bon Gonzalez

She truly has been surprising us in every eras. She's so unpredictable. I guess her versatility has something to do with it. Can't wait to see what she can offer in her 7th album but for now let's enjoy the Chromatica era. It's also a great coincidence that she came back with her dance music during this pandemic so we can no longer be bored anymore.  Ugh, her mind.

• Like 7
  • Love 8

Itsbrenda

Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga100%

• Like 5
  • Love 1

auburn

Same. I genuinely thought she hated it now and will just venture into other styles of pop music. What really appeased me was when during the Zane Lowe interview, she talked about her love for electronic music. It truly took me back to the old days and made it feel like it hasn't been 7 years. 

• Like 10
  • Love 2

Mill
2 minutes ago, auburn said:

Same. I genuinely thought she hated it now and will just venture into other styles of pop music. What really appeased me was when during the Zane Lowe interview, she talked about her love for electronic music. It truly took me back to the old days and made it feel like it hasn't been 7 years. 

Definitely and the fact she has passed her music to different producers like max martin etc. She used to be so against on experimenting with different dance/pop producers. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Marjol

Nah, never! This girl loves a good club banger. Never doubted she'd turn her  back on it. I do however expect her to venture into more experimental sounds eventually, do unusual collabs, original jazz and a Bond theme with Metallica.

"You are a You are a ****ing rad bitch!" - Gaga said to me 18/9/2012 Amsterdam
  • Like 6

gumzy3000

“It’s the album ARTPOP couldn’t deliver..” - NO. I’m sure Chromatica will be different enough from ARTPOP. Let’s just enjoy the music without putting down her other work. ARTPOP is a great album and it delivered on so many fronts. It was just to experimental for the public :coffee:

A messy blend of logic and sass
  • Like 10

Runway

That was literally a myth created by ex stans and OGH, glad I never fell for it :golfclap:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

FudgeyBear

Honestly, I think she thought she had quit pop music too. But Bloodpop probably showed her things that reminded her of why she loved it to begin with. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Mill
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

“It’s the album ARTPOP couldn’t deliver..” - NO. I’m sure Chromatica will be different enough from ARTPOP. Let’s just enjoy the music without putting down her other work. ARTPOP is a great album and it delivered on so many fronts. It was just to experimental for the public :coffee:

Edited* I love ARTPOP I wasn’t putting it down 

Edited by Mill
  • Love 2

EuphoricVibez

I knew she would come back to doing electronic music. She just needed that passion back that she once had, and BloodPop, Ariana, Blackpink, Elton, and the other Chromatica producers gave that to her. I definitely see her experimenting more with her music though as well as continuing with electronic, and dance-pop music.

Rain on me, tsunami ⛈️
  • Like 1

gagafrontrow

I thought she did.

;)

www.gagafrontrow.com

monster

I want her to do an industrial rock album.. like yesss give us rammstein!!

Megalomaniacal and harder than the rest
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 5

EuphoricVibez
3 minutes ago, mxnster said:

I want her to do an industrial rock album.. like yesss give us rammstein!!

I want her to go one step further, and actually collab with Rammstein :ally:

Rain on me, tsunami ⛈️
  • Like 3

monster
Just now, EuphoricVibez said:

I want her to go one step further, and actually collab with Rammstein :ally:

omg du hast ft gaga 

a dream

a literal f*cking dream

omg imagine a kmfdm megalomaniac cover

Megalomaniacal and harder than the rest
  • Like 2