⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
celeb

Madonna: I have graduated from the University of Zero F Given

ALGAYDO
14 hours ago, brucee said:

i just see nothing bad at all. I don't understand people being pressed. (I saw like one comment about the boobs ok you're right)

I think this shall not be provocative. Yet it is. But it's one of the roots of the problem. It would be a man in the exact same pose... There would be no problem. So is Madonna. What seems like provocation is so not for her. I think she's trying to randomly spread her message. That's... Cool.

Man tits aren’t sexualized like a woman’s are. That’s why a guy posting a similar photo wouldn’t cause controversy. 

Gummy Bear ➡️ NOT Marinara ➡️ HOMODRAKE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Rat Q

just so much yawn i mean do something rebellious, nipples are not rebellious-- they're nipples

people who think that nipples SHOULDNT BE CENSORED shouldnt think that nipples are reBeLliOus blaaarrh,,

Tired Kim Kardashian GIF

"It's either a mutation or psycho simulation. Is what I am seeing real, or is it just a sign?"

Sneaky Oliver
10 hours ago, ImTired said:

Are you saying it'd be okay if she was promoting something? Okay, now this is a new take. :oprah:

Some artists promo campaigns are highly based on controversy. It’s very common. They say something controversial or something about another artist, tell a ridiculous fake story about their lives or simply post (“leak”) nude pictures 

A reverse Sneaky-Oliverian expedition

SchwineLove

Madonna stan defending their idol surely needs some extreme mental gymnastic. Like idol like stan.

• LMAO 1

LOVE JUNKIE

iconic

If Gaga posted this same pic in 30 years y'all gheys would living for it :madge:

on a three day bender
  • Thanks 2

Queen Bitch
17 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

Madonna stan defending their idol surely needs some extreme mental gymnastic. Like idol like stan.

Similarly it takes a lot of mental gymnastics to trash Madonna for this kind of thing. Ya'll bitter Little Haters really wanna drag Madonna for everything.

Possibly the messiest member on Gaga Daily🤡
  • Like 2

Queen Bitch

Some of ya'll really calling Madonna attention seeking. I have to laugh:ladyhaha: We stan the woman who wore a meat dress, swallowed rosary beads, had someone puke on her, did a song with a rapist, called her album "the album of the millennium", showed her p*ssy on stage, had a staged meltdown on Twitter etc. etc. But I never see any of you calling her attention seeking.

Possibly the messiest member on Gaga Daily🤡
  • Thanks 2