💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna: I have graduated from the University of Zero F Given

Bubblegum Bitch

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO
14 hours ago, brucee said:

i just see nothing bad at all. I don't understand people being pressed. (I saw like one comment about the boobs ok you're right)

I think this shall not be provocative. Yet it is. But it's one of the roots of the problem. It would be a man in the exact same pose... There would be no problem. So is Madonna. What seems like provocation is so not for her. I think she's trying to randomly spread her message. That's... Cool.

Man tits aren’t sexualized like a woman’s are. That’s why a guy posting a similar photo wouldn’t cause controversy. 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just so much yawn i mean do something rebellious, nipples are not rebellious-- they're nipples

people who think that nipples SHOULDNT BE CENSORED shouldnt think that nipples are reBeLliOus blaaarrh,,

Tired Kim Kardashian GIF

"Hesperus is Phosphorus"

Sneaky Oliver
10 hours ago, ImTired said:

Are you saying it'd be okay if she was promoting something? Okay, now this is a new take. :oprah:

Some artists promo campaigns are highly based on controversy. It’s very common. They say something controversial or something about another artist, tell a ridiculous fake story about their lives or simply post (“leak”) nude pictures 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

SchwineLove

Madonna stan defending their idol surely needs some extreme mental gymnastic. Like idol like stan.

LOVE JUNKIE

iconic

If Gaga posted this same pic in 30 years y'all gheys would living for it :madge:

on a three day bender

Queen Bitch
17 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

Madonna stan defending their idol surely needs some extreme mental gymnastic. Like idol like stan.

Similarly it takes a lot of mental gymnastics to trash Madonna for this kind of thing. Ya'll bitter Little Haters really wanna drag Madonna for everything.

Queen Bitch

Some of ya'll really calling Madonna attention seeking. I have to laugh:ladyhaha: We stan the woman who wore a meat dress, swallowed rosary beads, had someone puke on her, did a song with a rapist, called her album "the album of the millennium", showed her p*ssy on stage, had a staged meltdown on Twitter etc. etc. But I never see any of you calling her attention seeking.

Archived