Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Possible Boston Concert Postponement

homomart

Featured Posts

Harry

They all will be. I’m pretty sure they are just waiting for the album to come out to announce what’s happening with it. 

numb the flame
2 minutes ago, XSFashion said:

Hopefully they don’t cancel :pray:

I really have zero hope that Gaga will tour Chromatica in 2022. By the time Gaga can do a stadium show in 2022 (April - September) the album will be 23/24 months old.

LateToCult
Just now, spamuelbtanner said:

I really have zero hope that Gaga will tour Chromatica in 2022. By the time Gaga can do a stadium show in 2022 (April - September) the album will be 23/24 months old.

Chromatica Monster EP

shocked oprah winfrey GIF

JRCF29
4 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I personally think football stadiums are better for concerts than baseball ones. 

Yes and Fenway... it's a choice for concerts :reductive:

Don't Call Me Gaga

homomart
3 minutes ago, mauvais said:

Let her clock those tour bundles next week then she'll reschedule 

Let this era be known as Scamatica :vegas:

𝕸𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝕸𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 sent me

Twitter
8 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Yes and Fenway... it's a choice for concerts :reductive:

Maybe for JWT it was better cause the theme of the show, but for Chromatica Ball should be football stadiums:

Foxborough - Gillette Stadium

Chicago - Soldier Field

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
16 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Richy said they don't even have a concept for the show yet. They haven't even thought about the tour besides putting tickets on sale. Tour will be postponed to 2021 or cancelled.

Yeah I don’t buy that Gaga didn’t even THINK about what she wanted the tour to look like.  He said that two months ago and you need to design the stage/outfits/lighting/merch. He was only talking about the choreography. It’s Gaga we’re talking about she usually knows what performances will look like when she writes/records the songs lol 

Boyboi12

Boston is still a mess with covid... they honestly shouldn’t hold anything until next year

i medici

If you think any concert will take place before there is a vaccin, get a reality check. And if the american goverment wont ban it than i dont even know how they will ever get the virus under control

numb the flame
56 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Chromatica Monster EP

shocked oprah winfrey GIF

I hope she does release an EP to boost hype for when/if tour happens

50 minutes ago, mauvais said:

I break out into hives just thinking about being in a room with 5K people but suddenly her residency might be a saving grace since other artists of her calibre who won't be touring for years to come 

I hope she'll revamp Enigma to include some Chromatica tracks

45 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Yeah I don’t buy that Gaga didn’t even THINK about what she wanted the tour to look like.  He said that two months ago and you need to design the stage/outfits/lighting/merch. He was only talking about the choreography. It’s Gaga we’re talking about she usually knows what performances will look like when she writes/records the songs lol 

Tbh, I don't know why they even announced the tour. While yes back in March miss rona wasn't as bad, they still could've foreseen the fact that the tour may have been postponed even back in March

43 minutes ago, i medici said:

If you think any concert will take place before there is a vaccin, get a reality check.

This ^^^

Archived