šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Babylon/Free Woman: third single or promo single?

Bradley

Featured Posts

heygurlhi
1 minute ago, SourCandy said:

Promo single after album release? :rip:Ā 

Aren't all singles of an album promo singles for that albumĀ :huntyga:

Ignore me i drink

SCHEISSEMONTRE

Sour Candy would be a single or a album track to promoteĀ 

Mychal

ToxicHot

I don't think we should assume that the next singles will be songs that we've already heard via leaks and/or songs that are collaborations (Sour Candy, specifically).

Who knows how amazing or otherwise radio-friendly songs like Enigma, Replay, Fun Tonight, 911..... etc. might sound? They haven't been leaked yet (based on my knowledge, anyway). I'm honestly gonna resist fromĀ listening to any newĀ leaks at this point. Because ROM has already been a HUGE feeding - and, obviously, the entire album is just less than a week away!

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Bradley
13 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

I don't think we should assume that the next singles will be songs that we've already heard via leaks and/or songs that are collaborations (Sour Candy, specifically).

Who knows how amazing or otherwise radio-friendly songs like Enigma, Replay, Fun Tonight, 911..... etc. might sound? They haven't been leaked yet (based on my knowledge, anyway). I'm honestly gonna resist fromĀ listening to any newĀ leaks at this point. Because ROM has already been a HUGE feeding - and, obviously, the entire album is just less than a week away!

You're right about Sour Candy but Babylon and Free Woman have been rumoured by insiders to be the next few singles.

alice911

So From Free Woman and ROM i am getting a feeling that all songs will have the same europop and eurodance vibe. I hope not. I hope the album explores multiple genres of pop dance

Archived