⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Sign in to follow this  
question

Chromatica MVs in 4K?

Martijn

I was wondering if you guys think we will get any 4K MVs this era?
YouTube has been supporting 4K videos since July 2010 and while I wouldn't say they have become the new standard for music videos just yet, I definitely see them more and more frequently.
I was kinda hoping the Rain On Me MV would be in 4K actually.

So, what do you guys think? Will we get one this era? Do you even care?
 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KURUSHITOVSKA

Hopefully we get the masters but i dont think the official videos will be uploaded in 4K, wich is a mess bc even the B-list artists do them in 4K

Edited by KURUSHITOVSKA
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helxig

For videos like ROM they probably specifically don't go for 4K because the special effects would be much more difficult to do realistically :shrug: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 2
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy
1 minute ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Hopefully we get the masters but i dont think the official videos will be uploaded in 4K, wich is a mess bc even the B-list artists do them in 4K

What is it with Gaga and taking forever to keep up with the times in video quality? :oprah:

 

Remember when Gaga and her team took forever to switch to HD while other artists were doing it already for time?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy
Just now, Helxig said:

For videos like ROM they probably specifically don't go for 4K because the special effects would be much more difficult to do realistically :shrug: 

Oh... Good point

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DeIusional
8 minutes ago, Economy said:

What is it with Gaga and taking forever to keep up with the times in video quality? :oprah:

 

Remember when Gaga and her team took forever to switch to HD while other artists were doing it already for time?

Is it really necessary for a 4K video though when most phones and devices won’t show the difference that well? Just seems like a waste of money and time tbh

atleast we get a video :ladyhaha:

Edited by DeIusional
banned till september 🦩💓🧼🌺🦋😍✨
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
danbekim

we will probably get the ProRes master to the ROM video soon. I hope GagaMediaArchives will share it with us :stalkga:

*cough* *cough* @JustifyMyLove *cough* *cough*

Edited by danbekim
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy
8 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

Is it really necessary for a 4K video though when most phones and devices won’t show the difference that well? Just seems like a waste of money and time tbh

atleast we get a video :ladyhaha:

Given millions of people whatch at least a few hundred thousand must whatch it on a tv. I did yesterday :enigma:

 

Given the size of her consumption base (both of them) not sure I'd call it a waste of money

 

Ur right tho it's not a big deal... But I remember in the past she also took longer than most to start filming in HD

 

When BTW era came that was starting to become the standard and her videos still had pixels and Applause was like the first video filmed in high quality :rip:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Neight Shayde

no 4k probably, but there might be someone from their crew who will upload the ROM video on vimeo. videos uploaded there aren't as compressed as videos on youtube.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...