⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

⚠️ Please read the update for our subscribers ⚠️
opinion

Rain on me cured me

RenegAde

I had the worst head ache and i just watched the music video repeatedly and some reactions and now 2 hrs later im fine.:huntyga:

Stream rain on my and i promise your ailments will be no more.:kiss:

Can we talk about how this is the best we have gotten from gaga visually since ARTPOP?

I mean the first 50 seconds is literally the most perfect thing we have gotten from her , the precision in the choreo, the OUTFIT ,the colours , the sky raining daggers , the transition  ....

 

Im so proud that she proved the nay sayers wrong yet again

 

Edited by RenegAde
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GaGaAst

can this cure Corona too? 

Spoiler

I hope someone comes with corona killer soon. Quarantine is exhausting

 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SCHEISSEMONTRE

omg the day it came out I got suspended on twitter for promoting the song :poot:

Mychal
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
EuphoricVibez

It made me happier :trollga: I literally felt like **** before the song, and video came out, and when the video came out, I cried, danced, sang, smiled, and got rid of my sadness for the day. I know I'll still have it, but it put me in such an amazing mood. Thanks, ROM, you're a doll!

Edited by EuphoricVibez
Rain on me, tsunami ⛈️
  • Love 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gypsy101
5 minutes ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

omg the day it came out I got suspended on twitter for promoting the song :poot:

today?

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ImTired
13 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

I had the worst head ache and i just watched the music video repeatedly and some reactions and now 2 hrs later im fine.:huntyga:

Stream rain on my and i promise your ailments will be no more.:kiss:

Can we talk about how this is the best we have gotten from gaga visually since ARTPOP?

I mean the first 50 seconds is literally the most perfect thing we have gotten from her , the precision in the choreo, the OUTFIT ,the colours , the sky raining daggers , the transition  ....

 

Im so proud that she proved the nay sayers wrong yet again

 

The first 50 seconds literally make life worth living. :diane:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RenegAde
5 hours ago, ImTired said:

The first 50 seconds literally make life worth living. :diane:

I need  to see it every 30 mins, like after 30 mins i have to go back on youtuve and watch that part , i cant help myslef 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blown Away

Teas

Tonight I wanna drive so far we'll only find static on the radio

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RenegAde
5 hours ago, GaGaAst said:

can this cure Corona too? 

  Reveal hidden contents

I hope someone comes with corona killer soon. Quarantine is exhausting

 

Sis same, quarantine got me messed up

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GreenDiamond

SAME! I was sad these days for reasons , and this song made me happiest ever, everything feels so easy now idk i got full of hope :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubrick1990

Tell Dr Oz. We gotta bottle this **** and sell it at 12.99 a unit to Karens around the globe 

 

Edit: new here, my censored word starts with an s and ends with hit 

Edited by Kubrick1990
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...