💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Critical acclaim continues to rain on ROM

GaGaAst

Featured Posts

steven

I'm so happy about this collab, their voices sound so good together. I hate to say it but ROM is definitely her best collab, even better than Telephone.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig

Where are the people who said "Bloodpop is basic and generic and is going to make Chromatica sound bland"? :trollga:  

This song, along with Stupid Love, are some of the best songs she has created. Period.

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
Just now, Steven said:

I'm so happy about this collab, their voices sound so good together. I hate to say it but ROM is definitely her best collab, even better than Telephone.

Their voices are so different yet they work so well together... its my favourite collab of hers by a long shot

End Racism Now

flyaway
4 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

"Three minutes of euphoric melodrama"  WE STAN :firega:

GIF by 2017 MTV Video Music Awards

DiskoBaby
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Where are the people who said "Bloodpop is basic and generic and us going to make Chromatica sound bland"? :trollga:  

This song, along with Stupid Love, are some of the best songs she has created. Period.

I think both songs are generic. But not in a bad way. They just sound like songs anyone could've sang; not really unique for Gaga but they get the job done. 

warhol killer
1 minute ago, MonsterMom said:

It’s true :vegas: I can’t wait for the video :excited2:

YES omg 3 hours :giveup:

warhol killer ✮ GAGAÂč⁔

Sneaky Oliver
1 minute ago, DiskoBaby said:

I think both songs are generic. But not in a bad way. They just sound like songs anyone could've sang; not really unique for Gaga but they get the job done. 

If you really think anyone could’ve sang both of these songs, you’re missing a lot from current mainstream artists. Both songs do sound unique and have unique lyrics 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Massive Monster

Even Marilyn Monroe via Ouija board is shook 

Kind regards

androiduser

but but but.... Critics are just jealous of Gaga ... they are all failed musicians jealous of her success.... are they wrong now??

Archived