Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana Del Rey Lashes Out On Fan

Perfume

Featured Posts

XxBones
40 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I get the impression that her outbursts are like a knee jerk reaction because she feels like people are telling her she's got a problem that she doesn't perceive herself as having. It's like people deciding what she wrote was bad and being concerned for her because they think she's unstable when she perceives herself to be fine. 

I think she is going through something right now that is causing her to react without thinking. In time when she's regained some clarity she will realise the error that she has made and will have to make amends. I hope nobody cancels her because she's clearly not in her right mind right now. She's not a bad person with no redeemable qualities and this out of character for her.

It also must be very hard to get criticism from as many people as she has. I know she brought it on herself when she name dropped other artists but it does hurt to be accused of being a racist and to have your words twisted into a different meaning. She must be feeling more than a little fragile right now. 

This was my EXACT thought. She had an opinion and now that she feels like she is being attacked she is in a defense mode.

I think if people took the time to see it from her perspective it would make sense. Like if you imagined yourself posting a real opinion you had and then getting attacked and misinterpreted and then having “fans” messaging you if you are okay mentally. Of course it would get someone angry.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
edengowon
Just now, Glamourpuss said:

I think this is a good attitude to have though. I don't view it as labelling her as mentally ill but as having empathy and being open minded about the possibility that she might be going through something. It's better to have empathy than to cancel her like many others are doing. 

i agree, especially since we know lana has suffered with addiction and depression in the past.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Perfume
Just now, Autumn said:

what was this alleged clip saying though? like fake or not, i think it's important to analyse all possible receipts

“She” said -

‘Why are you all spamming me? Do you think I have time for imbeciles like you all? You all claim to be fans, but you know what? You are just a bunch of stupid teenagers attacking me for nothing. I did nothing wrong. I just want justice for myself and my art. Is that too much to ask for? Am I being mean? I don’t think so. I am just asking for validation for my glorious art.I spent days and nights writing these pieces but you all decide to pay me with dust. ****. You. All.’

IMPORTANT- This is completely separate from the weadorelana situation, a separate group chat is claiming to have received this message, so I can’t confirm if it’s real or not. Take it VERY lightly.

an angel held me like a child

Maleficent
5 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

Thats what I’m thinking, so i removed it until further confirmation. I dont want to put something out that could be fake and then hurt Lana more. So i removed it

zeoob-com-tb9q3737fi-photo.png

i made this in 5 minutes. dms are super easy to fake tbh 

Perfume
Just now, Maleficent said:

zeoob-com-tb9q3737fi-photo.png

i made this in 5 minutes. dms are super easy to fake tbh 

It was a screen recording of the group chat with the user scrolling through the chat. I won’t tell anyone to believe the most recent message because I don’t know if its real or not. But everything from the first pages is real. 

GregJA

I never liked Lana - don’t really even know her music... 

I barely even knew this was a thing

:wtf: she seems like a mess

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Wixson

Everyone's so quick to call her out for three days of drama, yet people like Kanye West get a pass despite his overall nasty and narcissistic personality and a lifetime of shitty decisions/being an asshole for apparently being the second coming of Jesus or whatever. 

edengowon
Just now, Yes To Heaven said:

“She” said -

‘Why are you all spamming me? Do you think I have time for imbeciles like you all? You all claim to be fans, but you know what? You are just a bunch of stupid teenagers attacking me for nothing. I did nothing wrong. I just want justice for myself and my art. Is that too much to ask for? Am I being mean? I don’t think so. I am just asking for validation for my glorious art.I spent days and nights writing these pieces but you all decide to pay me with dust. ****. You. All.’

IMPORTANT- This is completely separate from the weadorelana situation, a separate group chat is claiming to have received this message, so I can’t confirm if it’s real or not. Take it VERY lightly.

yeah... no chance

i honestly have SUCH a hard time believing that was lana. the whole thing reads like a caricature. "my glorious art", "stupid teenagers" and "pay me WITH dust" are all things that are very simplistic mockeries of the way lana speaks.

Perfume
Just now, Autumn said:

yeah... no chance

i honestly have SUCH a hard time believing that was lana. the whole thing reads like a caricature. "my glorious art", "stupid teenagers" and "pay me WITH dust" are all things that are very simplistic mockeries of the way lana speaks.

I agree- so as of now, I’m not going to believe that particular message, which is again, separate from the situation in the first pages of this thread 

Runway
26 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

the original letter yesterday was her most liked post and has gotten more likes than any of the ROM posts gaga has made

Only because she name dropped people who are way more relevant than her, with more hits than her (well lana has 0), more Grammys etc. So it’s hardly an achievement :ladyhaha:

edengowon
Just now, Runway said:

Only because she name dropped people who are way more relevant than her, with more hits than her (well lana has 0), more Grammys etc. So it’s hardly an achievement :ladyhaha:

lana has several songs with hundreds of millions of streams and is one of the most talked about alternative artists of the 2010s. stay mad i guess :triggered: but what you said is objectively wrong

Maleficent
2 minutes ago, Runway said:

lmaoo imagine having the longest charting album in BB history and ppl thinking you're not relevant

Perfume

Lana has confirmed she said those things to weadorelana and her group (from the first pages- NO confirmation on the “imbeciles” video, which isprobably not real)

EYqvxD9UcAEl-l_?format=jpg&name=large

EDIT: It’s @lanadelreys not Lana, sorry!!! My ignored the s at the end of the username in the comments

Maleficent
Just now, Yes To Heaven said:

Lana has confirmed she said those things (from the first pages- NO confirmation on the “imbeciles” video, and its probably not real)

EYqvxD9UcAEl-l_?format=jpg&name=large

thats @lanadelreys not @lanadelrey 

Archived