💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So Ari was indeed the Grey Haus?

dit

Featured Posts

dit

I don't know if I am a bit "color blind" but is Ari basically the representative of the mysterious grey haus? Is the mv essentially confirming what many pondered? 

slayo

Purple! A light colored purple tribe, not grey. But it does like close to grey sometimes.

Make it stupid!

Mister G
2 minutes ago, dit said:

I don't know if I am a bit "color blind" but is Ari basically the representative of the mysterious grey haus? Is the mv essentially confirming what many pondered? 

Nah I think she was the Purple Tribe. Wonder what they symbolized in comparison to the other 6 from the Stupid Love video.

Miel

I love the video, but we really got less of an explanation of these Hauses I-

3 points in and ready for more

Katsuki Bakugo
3 minutes ago, Miel said:

I love the video, but we really got less of an explanation of these Hauses I-

And???

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

elijahfan

I just think the complete absence of the white tribe or a cave in the video discredited a bunch of phony insiders...

Miel
1 minute ago, Melisandre said:

And???

Not anything too serious lmao I still enjoy this video but I got the impression that it was going to be more directly connected because of SL's setup.

WhiskeyLikeMisery
6 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I just think the complete absence of the white tribe or a cave in the video discredited a bunch of phony insiders...

I try to just assume everything is alleged when it comes to insider information. We have enough meltdowns as it is without fake insider info. 

elijahfan
17 minutes ago, WhiskeyLikeMisery said:

I try to just assume everything is alleged when it comes to insider information. We have enough meltdowns as it is without fake insider info. 

Preach sis, that's what I keep telling people and that's why I'm so annoying asking for sources all the time.

WhiskeyLikeMisery
10 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Preach sis, that's what I keep telling people and that's why I'm so annoying asking for sources all the time.

The way they ask the same 3 questions on every page 4 times. :smh: I've had an account here like three days and I already ignore them. 

Queen of Pop
39 minutes ago, Miel said:

Not anything too serious lmao I still enjoy this video but I got the impression that it was going to be more directly connected because of SL's setup.

Dw, I agree with you. I looooove the video but was hoping for a little bit more of a story...I mean she's in a dessert in the first video so it would have been obvious to explore that place raining

Miel
44 minutes ago, Queen of Pop said:

Dw, I agree with you. I looooove the video but was hoping for a little bit more of a story...I mean she's in a dessert in the first video so it would have been obvious to explore that place raining

I'm wondering if maybe she was never really gonna establish a concrete plot at all, and it was always going to be loosely connected! And the whole intro in Stupid Love was just a funny little way to pay homage to 90's action-adventure TV shows (like how the ROM video is an homage to 90's video game/Y2K aesthetics).

Or (less likely), this is still part of a setup for a larger planned (maybe not executed, because of quarantine) worldbuilding of Chromatica itself?

Queen of Pop
Just now, Miel said:

I'm wondering if maybe she was never really gonna establish a concrete plot at all, and it was always going to be loosely connected! And the whole intro in Stupid Love was just a funny little way to pay homage to 90's action-adventure TV shows (like how the ROM video is an homage to 90's video game/Y2K aesthetics).

Or (less likely), this is still part of a setup for a larger planned (maybe not executed, because of quarantine) worldbuilding of Chromatica itself?

I would love for it to be the latter, but honestly knowing what a late finisher and quick change of mind-er Gaga is on most of these projects I think it would be the former. Even BTW started out with a cool space storyline and her as an alien/Mother Monster but it changed pretty quickly with Judas

Miel
9 minutes ago, Queen of Pop said:

I would love for it to be the latter, but honestly knowing what a late finisher and quick change of mind-er Gaga is on most of these projects I think it would be the former. Even BTW started out with a cool space storyline and her as an alien/Mother Monster but it changed pretty quickly with Judas

Maybe I'm being weirdly optimistic, but I'm almost sure that Gaga had some sort of extensive plan for the Chromatica plotlines. I don't know if she implied this somewhere, or if it was indicated as a rumor, but I remember it somehow. I hope it is (or was) correct!

Regarding BTW, I always found it funny how she didn't really connect any of her videos (creating really complex, individual storylines for each instead, LOL), but still managed to connect their visual themes throughout all of her performances. For example, somebody posted the GNTM The Edge of Glory performance, and it's visible the BTW alien horn heads were used all throughout the runway (and the BTW visual was used as a screen background!), while she was knee deep in the midst of Judas/TEOG visuals in promotion.

Messy, inconsistent, but wildly fun and full of little easter eggs. BTW's visuals in a nutshell!

HugoJG

That 'grey' haus are the Spiritual Ones and nope it has nothing to do with it apparently. ROM is the purple symbol

Archived