lmao

theseย ideas are out there since EVER!

ย 

**** those who still believes inventing things and being original in 2020

arrogantย 

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"
  • Thanks 1

Giorno Giovanna

But it's not crystals, rather it looks like liquid gold tears to me.. liquid metal.ย 

:saladga:

ใ“ใฎใ‚ธใƒงใƒซใƒŽใ‚ธใƒงใƒดใ‚กใƒณใƒŠๅคขใŒใ‚ใ‚‹
  • Thanks 1

gregantares

Sarah might not be the greatest makeup artist but she is no plagiarist.

a straight male raised in gay culture

Adakam

People like this have devalued the meaning of the word "artist" to the point of being a joke.

Hey guys, imma find some random pics online and slap some rammen noodles on them on photoshop, am I an artist now?

• Thanks 1

TheSlash

Without disrespecting her art, but this feels like an attention grab. I mean, it kinda sounds like "I am so angry about that ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฑ and, oh, look my beautiful Gaga art ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—".

And that type of look is so universal even I as a non-artist could claim smth, if I wanted to :laughga:ย 

An original mess since 1995 | Join my megarate for SAWAYAMA by Rina Sawayama

gagaschickens

:billie: lol wut

everyone and their dog has tried this makeup look, since it's stunning and looks cool. gurl didn't invent it, im pretty sure other people before used it as well. it's not plagiarism. it's just a pretty trendy makeup look that was recreated for the rain on me video, since it was related to the song's whole theme.

Ball!

YourCureness

You cant copyright tears or fake tears. No matter what the material you used... Gurl...ย 

• Like 1

Dramatica

I can kinda see how one might feel if something they created gets stolen. And she is actually just asking for recognition, nothing more.

I hope they settle this between them, although Gaga owes nothing to her because tbh the crystal tears is not something new

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

SMILE2NE1

Attention seeking. She literally puts crystal filters on other people's pictures.

kaojen

Art is interesting when it comes to plagiarism. Itโ€™s not like written work where itโ€™s lined in the details of published work.ย 
ย 

is this artist selling their work, or just posting it online to be enjoyed and serve as inspiration?ย 
ย 

Watching the interviews with Sarah that I have Iโ€™ve seen she takes a lot of inspiration from a ante garde fashion photo shoots etc.ย 

i am pretty sure this was done a bit by Sarah and that one guy, the guy who did the MET Gala stuff. They could have had inspiration from many sources.ย 

thopekas

Can i speak to the manager? Someone needs to lock and delete this topic, it's a stupid reach and it bothers me to look at it on the News Page.ย :excuseu:

MarryTheSequins

Gaga in 2009:

normal_004.jpg

ย 

She wasn't the first to do it back in 2009 and she won't be the last. It's a shame because I follow Sara Shakeel but she really can't claim plagarism when her art is based off of sparkly edits that have been on trend on tumblr & pinterest for years.

• Like 3

Interlude

Y'all hear sumn?

bored legally blonde GIF by Ariana Grande

แดกสœแด‡ษด สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ สŸแดษดแด‡สŸส, ษช'สŸสŸ ส™แด‡ สŸแดษดแด‡สŸส แด›แดแด แด€ษดแด… แด›สœษช๊œฑ ษช๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐแด€แดแด‡.
  • LMAO 1

homomo

Gaga cried diamonds on the Simpsons in 2012 so like this girl plagiarized that

• Thanks 1

brucee

omg it's .... Wtf... The tears are like metal-isn... And hug... Did caca copied her for the Countess lewk ??? Omg I can't this girl..... She is starving.