youtuber

Watch My Rain On Me MV Reaction!

CAPRISONGS

Featured Posts

Freezie03

omg what an eternal mood

this made me realize why I love little monsters

Roronoa

Your reaction reminds me of how Bad Romance reacted before she died after watching the RoM video.

love u little monster

Bubblegum Bitch

Why... How can someone be so emotional because of music.

oc8rIJ3S.gif.53c779cf8e2e2212a90fed6058e

Bobbylon
6 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

Why... How can someone be so emotional because of music.

oc8rIJ3S.gif.53c779cf8e2e2212a90fed6058e

How can someone say things like that while being a fan of a woman that literally can  go insane during a dance break, do the most extra choreo even with some jazz music or break her bone while dancing.

Bubblegum Bitch
4 minutes ago, Bobbylon said:

How can someone say things like that while being a fan of a woman that literally can  go insane during a dance break, do the most extra choreo even with some jazz music or break her bone while dancing.

What a pointless accuse. Can you feel the difference between performing and sitting at home watching or listening to Gaga's music?

Bobbylon

I don't want to argue with someone here that clearly had a bad day, so I'll write this without quoting anyone. I know that sometimes you can not understand the behavior of the other person and that's okay,  but please remember that IT'S NOT OKAY to judge a person because that's of how they express themselves. even if you think it's a small comment on someone's video with a funny flare of negativity it can shift a big anxiety attack. And I'm not talking about anyone specific here. Feel the music the way you want and dance tru the pain:ally: 

Archived