💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"Rain On Me" Video Premiere

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

Awrah999

I’ve watched this video about 50 times today along with 20 or so reaction videos. They were such a wide range of audiences from around the world and so entertaining-virtually unanimous praise and dancing. I feel like this was actually released at the perfect time as we’re still quarantined and so many are stuck inside. This truly felt like an event in pop culture history and it’s an uplifting, euphoric, and unique house track in a time when so many need to remain hopeful. This made me feel so happy, and I’m so glad Gaga seems happy again and it’s being translated so well in her music. 

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

Is this the best video Gaga has ever made?

No.

Does this video turn the song I was hesitant about into an absolute bop. 

Hell yes!!!

Stop dissecting the video and have fun. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Helxig

So I didn't vibe the song all that much at first, but the music video is AMAZING and everything I've  wanted for so long :giveup:   and it's really helping the song to grow on me :pray:

I don't even know where to begin, the video is just SO GOOD

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
30 minutes ago, memomemome said:

I really love they switched each other hairs. Like wow. It's like gaga become ariana, and ariana become gaga.

And also the mirror and the reflection, I realized is really cool.

Like in the color world, Gaga on the left ari on the right, on 180 degree world Gaga on the right, while ari on the left, like, it's really cool. the details.

Yes! I litreally thought Gaga was Ariana at first with the dark ponytail! :giveup:  you can see the collaboration in the way they've blended their styles. There's the darker Gaga world and more pastel Ariana world

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

gumzy3000

I love this video so much! The fast editing and dancing and special effects just all create a fun vibe and I’m living for it. Definitely one of my favourite videos of hers. The song is amazing too 

trolly troll troll

Even if the MV doesn't have a storyline or any shock value to it like in her older works... this is still AMAZING! 

At last she released something radio friendly, something the GP would appreciate together with us :ally:

Put Gaga back on top of the charts where she belongs!!!

Team Yes GIF by Mediaset España

NCgaga

I’m not sure how this is going to play out on radio. Gaga has had an issue with writing songs that are missing choruses- and this is super important for songs to be radio friendly. I’m hoping for the best- the song is made up of two verses, two pre- Choruses, two instrumental dance breaks(where the chorus should be, a bridge and an outro. But no chorus-, just like stupid love(which flopped) and perfect illusion(which had a weak chorus and flopped). Cmon Gaga, release songs with sing along choruses- it’s so important for a radio friendly song. 

the video- this was visually good. There was a lot going on in a short amount of time. Lots of different shots and wardrobe changes. Gaga’s first outfight was great, but the one with the several pony tails was not good and cheap looking, kind of party city costumey- like the stupid love ensemble. Just cheap and  uninspired. The dancing was similar to stupid love, I’m assuming the same choreographer. The choreo was not very stylized but instead had lots of hand movement and jumping. Same with the Stupid Love choreo. The video didn’t give me everything I wanted, but it gave me enough to be more excited about the upcoming album- more so then I was for Joanne. I think this is going to be a good album- but the two singles, I feel are not going to be the best representation of the album as a whole. 

In conclusion- as a Stan I’m getting what I wanted from her- good pop music, good visuals. But as a stan, I feel that she needs the creative minds that she allowed earlier in her career to help with her direction. 

Mythos

I've just been playing it on repeat since premiere... I'm so in f*cking love with the song and video, i just can't how good this is. 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47f4be5d72e008ddc708

Mr Ricky
7 hours ago, JaysAMess said:

Omg hi! Screaming at your old username though. :toofunny: I hope you're well!!

I am thanks! Hope you are aswell :kara:

Crossfit

Monsterxo
1 hour ago, NCgaga said:

I’m not sure how this is going to play out on radio. Gaga has had an issue with writing songs that are missing choruses- and this is super important for songs to be radio friendly. I’m hoping for the best- the song is made up of two verses, two pre- Choruses, two instrumental dance breaks(where the chorus should be, a bridge and an outro. But no chorus-, just like stupid love(which flopped) and perfect illusion(which had a weak chorus and flopped). Cmon Gaga, release songs with sing along choruses- it’s so important for a radio friendly song.

I would say ROM and Don't Start Now are similar in song structure, and DSN has done well.

Mama Ru

I love this video! Is it her very best video ever? No. But it's the best video she's put out in nearly a decade. It's really cool too to see her back at that level in pop music where the most popular artists want to collab with her and acclaimed film directors want to direct her videos. 👏👏👏

episode 14 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

I can't believe how good this song is to sing. Granted, I'm only washing the dishes while it's on repeat, but pal you can BELT this song out. 

I'm genuinely loving life rn 

krystlel
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

So I didn't vibe the song all that much at first, but the music video is AMAZING and everything I've  wanted for so long :giveup:   and it's really helping the song to grow on me :pray:

I don't even know where to begin, the video is just SO GOOD

Yeah the music video is amazing.   It's all so fitting for the song structure and the message.  I think it also helps with the build-up of the song.  How it starts slow with Gaga lying on the ground, and I just love how it turns upside down when the beat drops, then the song picks up pace and ends with celebratory dancing.  Gaga and Ariana start off apart with separate backdrops dancing then they come together, and end up looking like each other.

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived