💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"Rain On Me" Video Premiere

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

nath4gaga
6 minutes ago, Muh said:

She really delivered with this song and video. They both served visuals, looks and attitude! :giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

I am so happy.

The only thing that is boothering me, once again, it's Richy's HIDEOUS choreography. It just keeps getting worse. :smh:

What are you talking about? There are several moments in the video that will be instantly recognisable I'm a huge anti-Richy stan and to me this changed my whole view of his choreography.

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AgusPop
14 minutes ago, MyQueen said:

I sad mature dot depresed:madge:

Go watch Tony Bennett's videos. bye

Tom Bradley

Ugh this video is easily one of her best. I’ve been dying for her to explore a sci-fi, high budget, cinematic video. I love all the looks, the choreo, the nod to the paper magazine shoot and the similarities to the MTN video at the beginning :bradley: can’t believe she delivered this hard, and there has been so much doubt!!

Shaney
1 hour ago, Pray4FameGa said:

She ain't playing games.

I love how this seems inspired by LWYMMD (I remember Gaga commented when that video came out that she hated the director or something so she did seem lowkey jealous of the serve), Blade Runner and Beyonetta.

The director for LWYMMD is the reason TEOG video was scrapped.

Magui

My favorite part was during the first time I watch it, I got lost lol...who's Ariana and who's Gaga? For a moment there I was confused 😆

Alavaye
32 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I'm happy for everyone who loves it. Hopefully in time it will grow on me. I was so hyped to start with and always had faith that Gaga would come back with something big. Despite not loving ROM I'm happy for her that she's got another hit. :vegas:

Maybe it grows on you, maybe it s the over-anticipation that ruined it for you because your mind expected one thing but it turned out to be something else. But it s such a hit, I've got chills and cant stop moving.

Give it a little time, perhaps it turns out to be good for you too, if not hopefully you ll find your hit on the album <3

xoxo

Roboboy

her best video. I'm in love. still not over the song, I'm so happy

StrawberryBlond
53 minutes ago, Pray4FameGa said:

Ok, I get what you're saying, yes I do sense the thirst for a hit.

I don't get everyone saying she is conventionally attractive in the video, to me certain looks she looks like a very exaggerated drag queen, freakishly tall, and made up with unconventional make up, coupled with his more masculine speaking voice in the song. She even has white eyebrows in one look and pulls angry and not pretty faces. The only look in which I'd call her 'hot' and 'conventional' is the intro look when she's crawling and the first dance segment. The rest to me is very obscure and uniquely Gaga. So I don't get this observation, though I am gay so there's that :vegas:

The make up was unconventional in parts but she was wearing a bustier and drawing attention to it, crawling and bending over to show ass, even full-frontal squatting. She even looked like a slightly older version of Ari at the end. I think Gaga is gorgeous and all but thought Ariana would be no competition when standing next to her, but wow, I actually thought Gaga looked hotter, which I was expecting based on the cover art. I feel this is her trying to get people to be attracted to her again, showing them she could do dressed down pretty in ASIB as well as made-up pretty on Chromatica. About the sexual orientation thing, well, I'm a straight girl and even I was wanting Gaga in this!

Roboboy

I really hope a Sour Candy MV is already filmed - they obvi can't film one now but a video with BLACKPINK with this budget would be INSANE

Linus Gaga

Why everyone is so shock that Ariana is dancing?

Hit me a message and say hi !

Rudz Xinc

Both Gaga and Ariana look almost like sisters in certain scenes. :saladga:

Look at those clowns

Mr Oak
6 minutes ago, Rudz Xinc said:

I was just thinking about his earlier.  :ladyhaha:

Luckily someone make this, this is clever way to get view.

they need to watch the whole video for the view to count

3 minutes ago, Bae said:

The director for LWYMMD is the reason TEOG video was scrapped.

what's the LWYMMDXGDISJ??

DoremonLove

The video is so gooooooooooodddddd:bradley: im at loss of words:bradley: gaga looks badassssss and arian is a cutie. 

A visual treat.:tony:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Chlorine Sevigny
Just now, Rudz Xinc said:

Both Gaga and Ariana look almost like sisters in certain scenes. :saladga:

The Italian jumped out. :nooo:

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived