Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"Rain On Me" Video Premiere

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

Regina George
7 minutes ago, MyQueen said:

Sorry but this is not iconic, its disappointing

The song and video is iconic for or 13 or 14 year kids.

Gaga could do so much better, something more mature!

:huntyga: girl it's a dance pop song.. She legit had whole two eras of serious and mature music and videos.. Enjoy.. or don't I guess but let's not be this negative.. Stream Million Reasons for more mature video + song

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hades

This is a streaming magnet. A collapse. A ****ING SERVE.:firega:

MyQueen
6 minutes ago, Regina George said:

:huntyga: girl it's a dance pop song.. She legit had whole two eras of serious and mature music and videos.. Enjoy.. or don't I guess but let's not be this negative.. Stream Million Reasons for more mature video + song

I sad mature dot depresed:madge:

BlackCrown

The music video is amazing :giveup:

THE LEWKS :bradley:

THE MAKEUP :bradley:

Ariana and Gaga together :bradley:

Gaga with a ponytail and Ariana with a natural haircut :bradley:

SERVE FOR THE GODS :tony:

I was disappointed by the song, but after listening to it multiple times, and after seeing this amazing MV I'm really loving it. It's a good dance song :party:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

LOUDER

Why Gaga? WHY? This should've been the lead single! Deserves to be #1.

Song EPIC

Video EPIC

:bradley:

She really did that! I love the last scene they show so much affection to each other and isn't staged or forced! 

Two women can support and love each other in the music industry confirmed!

My name isn't Alice but I'll keep looking for Wonderland.

babyboo

the cinematography is such a SERVE. feels like watching a movie it's that good.

and if some are still wondering how significant fashion and makeup can be, the looks in this almost made the whole video tbh.

gaga's choreos in the first verse: AMAZING. even ari's verse and second pre chorus has lit choreo, but from second chorus onwards i feel like it becomes more simplistic (which is weird bc the song is getting more hyped by then). If the choreo when they're together are more detailed and hype i feel like this would be a 10/10 perfect video. but everything else is f.l.a.w.l.e.s.s , i literally love every frame.

Jose P

Wow. Just wow. I’ve always defended Stupid Love, but damn does this video make it look cheap af. This is the video we deserve

She really delivered with this song and video. They both served visuals, looks and attitude! :giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

I am so happy.

The only thing that is boothering me, once again, it's Richy's HIDEOUS choreography. It just keeps getting worse. :smh:

culturalbaptism
38 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I agree with this. It's not living up to expectations so far and seems a lot like she's pandering to the fans. It's far too safe in my opinion and I don't feel as connected to Gaga as I usually do. I was so hyped to start with but I'm left feeling very 'meh' for lack of a better word. 

I'm hoping and praying that there's something on the album that I will love. 

She's doing this for us. I don't mind it. Even if its a little watered down. :enigma:

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

babyboo
2 minutes ago, Muh said:

She really delivered with this song and video. They both served visuals, looks and attitude! :giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

I am so happy.

The only thing that is boothering me, once again, it's Richy's HIDEOUS choreography. It just keeps getting worse. :smh:

honestly i love the choreo bc it's so gaga (like an elevated version of her BTW choreo) but i wish they'd use more 'mainstream' moves for this. Maybe borrow some moves from disco (like doja's say so choreo) or hip hop. Like i get that it's gaga and she has her own style but the song is SUCH an easy to consume bop it make sense to make the choreo also more mainstream imo.

O M G . Literally the looks, choreography, the visuals, EVERTHING !!! a perfect follow up to SL, they both look so happy. I LOVE HER !!!

PlasticDollGirl
33 minutes ago, Steccazero said:

1- Do not Sis me thanks baby
2- I don't care what it's "in" now and if Gaga wants success, this is my opinion, I stand by it and I'd love that :bye:

Lmfao il sis you all I want :poot:

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived