Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"Rain On Me" Video Premiere

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

gypsy101

i've been in a relationship with a man for 7 years and i can safely say Ariana Grande and Lady Gaga switching hair is the gayest thing I've experienced in my life.

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
guccic0och
6 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I think it was supposed to be water? But same :air:

Well whatever it was... hmm :enigma:

I've given the video a few more watches now and it is good, I never disliked it, I just thought some bits were a bit meh in comparisons to other scenes initially.

My Mac was kinda lagging during the premiere so I couldn't have it mega HD, so that hindered the experience a lot as well I think. Watching it back a few more times in HD, it is aesthetically gorgeous. That scene where it pans to Gaga in the sky during the bridge omg :bradley:

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM

Mister G

Earth is cancelled. Take us to f***ing Chromatica already omg the slay :firega::firega:

BornSimon

This is Gaga at her BEST. "Rain On Me" is up there with her most iconic videos, it's amazing, I am in love with the looks, the girls look ****ing amazing, the visuals... AND GAGA'S SHOES FFS.

Massive Monster

HOLY **** GUYS ! I was not prepared :nooo:

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if this is one of the top most expensive music videos ever. The budget jumped out !!! 

The quality of the film is unreal.

I'm so happy that it's dark cyberpunk :giveup:

The looks, the raining knifes, Gaga's close up with rain pouring on her face while she sings and smiles. Giant red Gaga...

I could go on...  :applause:

Kind regards

RodeckDanny

I CAN'T STOP WATCHING IT SPENT THE LAST 30 MINS CHECKING DETAILS

IT'S BEAUTIFUL IT'S A MASTERPIECE

THE COOLEST AND CUTEST THING EVER AT THE SAME TIME

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Pennywise
Just now, carsonjoel said:

Well whatever it was... hmm :enigma:

I've given the video a few more watches now and it is good, I never disliked it, I just thought some bits were a bit meh in comparisons to other scenes initially.

My Mac was kinda lagging during the premiere so I couldn't have it mega HD, so that hindered the experience a lot as well I think. Watching it back a few more times in HD, it is aesthetically gorgeous. That scene where it pans to Gaga in the sky during the bridge omg :bradley:

I'm still waiting for that high budget cinematic masterpiece that I know I won't be getting anytime soon because that is not the Chromatica aesthetic or that is what people here would say :messga:

But I'm kinda in love with the song so I don't even care I'm trying to dance and bop with my hurt back right now :firega:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Damon

this video made me feel ao damn gay :giveup: I LOVE THE IT SO FRICKING MUCH

ugh we STAN HARD

... and now i just sit in silence.

nath4gaga

Ok but like EVERYONE came through.

Sarah Tanno: Are you ****ing kidding me? That makeup was insane, the cream eyeliner is ICONIC.

Richy: best gaga choreo of all time like no ****ing doubt. I'm sorry I ever spoke **** about you this was incredible.

Nicola formichetti (costumes?): absolutely stunning I have no words

Frederic Aspiras (Hair?): FUUUUUCK INCREDIBLE 

CGI: gorgeous

Ari and Gaga absolutely served and I have no words.

smitherz

ok so maybe this is me reaching but did anyone notice how Gaga’s normal dancers are with Ari the whole video? it’s almost like she said, “don’t worry, they’ll take good care of you.” 🥺🥺

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived