đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"Rain On Me" Video Premiere

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

Daylight Jokers

I just woke up and OMFG. That's got to be one of her best music videos in a while, and one of the best music videos from any artist I've seen this year. :nooo::giveup:

The budget ma'am. THE COLORS.

Ariana without her ponytail too :giveup:

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mavis Gary
20 minutes ago, Comet said:

Loved it. Only part for me is still Richies choreo :/ I loved a lot of dance moments but it still feels so over- congested and flappy. And her hype-man crouch lol.

But the looks! The love and energy! Colour palette, production value. This song has people clamouring for the dance floor. Covid go awayyy

The hype man crouch was totally something she did off the cuff of her own accord and everyone on set was like, ummmm, ok sure Gags :laughga:

Galvon

Some parts of the video are almost cuter than the entire Eh Eh video + some parts are kinda dark as well.

Also why does Gaga look so much bigger than Ari, I thought they were like the same height but 2 cm difference?

Mavis Gary
18 minutes ago, 1ooo d0veZ said:

I just- 

Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

I feel you Chile. Don’t cry. :huntyga:

PunkTheFunk

That was so good I'm literally shook. I haven't been this slayed by a Gaga visual since the Born This Way era :air:

thopekas

i need it in 4k like now! :messga:

the video is totally unexpected, so beautiful that you want to cry from joy!

i wasn't expecting it to be on that level, literally her best video in years! 

Also one of the best videos i ever watched in general, and something we never got from Gaga,

and i can't stop smiling since the release :enigma:

Kitana

i like the video, its cute but im hoping we wont be getting a third video thats tribes having dance offs

You will learn respect!

Daylight Jokers

I'm still so shocked. It's such a good music video! It's like Marry The Night meets G.U.Y

Auro

I love how Gaga's side had huge arm movements, and Ari's side had smaller ones, and then they come together in the middle to dance 

He/They

Fanta
27 minutes ago, Galvon said:

Some parts of the video are almost cuter than the entire Eh Eh video + some parts are kinda dark as well.

Also why does Gaga look so much bigger than Ari, I thought they were like the same height but 2 cm difference?

Sis look at her shoes.

Admin
1 minute ago, EDP said:

I'm scared the views are accurate. It's rising on Trending but still low in views. WTF!! :madge:

It can't have less views than likes. It's at 1M likes, meaning that it easily has 5M views already. 

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived