"Rain On Me" Video Premiere

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, nath4gaga said:

I really think it looks good. The cute double arm pull down on Ari, the claws to the front with dagger gaga, the finger wag. 

Stupid Love choreography was busted but this is 1000x better.

Definitely better!

Reginald

Scooter said "No ma'am,  you will  NOT be filming my #1 priority with an iPhone and no special effects, toNIGHT! :fan: Budget, Bobby!" :legend: and we love to see it 

Mr Oak
4 minutes ago, Rudz Xinc said:

The tear drop make up is EVERYTHING. :tony:

where?:wtfga:

Magui

@Glamourpuss you're right, one of the  things about this song and mv for me, is the reaction on this site, the great majority is happy and excited and that's contagious... I'm really enjoying this, seeing people like this, compared to the days, you see thread fulls of complaints and mean or catty criticism. 

I'm enjoying the song, and mv and the rush of excitement lol. 

KeepOnSwimming

Actually, what's up with these YT views everytime Gaga releases something? :messga:

It's now the same number of views ( 478.234) for over 1h in my country :saladga:

Alavaye
6 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I think you are right. I waited to watch the MV before listening to the song and I thought I loved what I was seeing and hearing to start with until it ended and I felt underwhelmed and like it was too Ariana-esque. The song is only just starting to grow on me after 10 listens so perhaps I need time for the MV to grow on me too. If only it was a little bit less cheesy I'd be feeling elated like the rest of you. One good thing to come from this though is that everybody seems to be feeling hyped and loving Gaga again. :heart:

I do agree on both points that it has Ariana feel, and also that there s a bit of cheese in it :p BUT in this case that turned out to be good! It s fun! The song is so fun, I cant stop smiling :D

And I am also happy that people generally love it and this is going to be her number 1 after a long time! It s just amazing <3

xoxo

Rudz Xinc

After watching ROM music video. SL feels like a 2, ROM is like a 10. :ladyhaha:

Look at those clowns

Chlorine Sevigny
2 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Scooter said "No ma'am,  you will  NOT be filming my #1 priority with an iPhone and no special effects, toNIGHT! :fan: Budget, Bobby!" :legend: and we love to see it 

You know what. :sharon:

The synergy this has though, all parties firing on all cylinders. It's truly an iconic moment.

Reginald
2 minutes ago, PussPuss said:

You know what. :sharon:

The synergy this has though, all parties firing on all cylinders. It's truly an iconic moment.

Truly :legend:

Franch Toast
6 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I think you are right. I waited to watch the MV before listening to the song and I thought I loved what I was seeing and hearing to start with until it ended and I felt underwhelmed and like it was too Ariana-esque. The song is only just starting to grow on me after 10 listens so perhaps I need time for the MV to grow on me too. If only it was a little bit less cheesy I'd be feeling elated like the rest of you. One good thing to come from this though is that everybody seems to be feeling hyped and loving Gaga again. :heart:

For me, it's definitely a grower. I heard one of the leaks (like 12 seconds, and I think it was real) a while back and was underwhelmed. When I first heard the song last night, I thought it was a banger, but if I am being honest, I was a little underwhelmed as well. Then I played it on repeat, and I realized it's very catchy and began to notice new things about it, and I found myself warming up to it and really enjoying it. I listened to it again this morning and liked it even more. When I watched the video, I found myself dancing along with it. I have only see the video once thus far because I have to work, but I love the visuals – it's like a sci-fi film! I look forward to rewatching it and admiring it in greater detail. 

This usually isn't my preferred style of music (I'm not that familiar with Ari's oeuvre), and it's different than what I'm used to with Gaga, but I'm finding myself wanting to rock out to it. I also appreciate how Gaga and Ari are supporting each other not only in the video but also in the promo. It's what "Hey Girl" should've been. I'm also loving this restart to the Chromatic era and am thrilled that people are generally responding to it favorably. I'm definitely hyped for the rest of the album. 

Also, I'm pleased to see that people previously dragging Gaga, Sarah, Freddie, and company have now changed their tune, which is always a plus. And it's raining here this afternoon, even though earlier this week, the forecast said only a 20% chance of rain. The power she has!

She/Her/Hers

Linus Gaga
44 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

It’s 4:30am in Australia and I literally cannot sleep after watching that. This is what I’ve been wanting for a LONG time and Gaga came through! My gay heart is exploding right now, thank you Gaga and Ari. :applause: 

2 hours since premiere and im still watching 5am now

Hit me a message and say hi !

ShayCristoforo

I am absolutely...

- shaken to my core
- in awe of paramount talent
- overwhelmed with joy
- overfilling with gratitude
- slain to the gods
- radically accepting the rain

Cry Crying GIF

My name isn't Alice, but I've found my Wonderland. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived