news

"Rain On Me" Video Premiere

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alavaye

The song destroys, the video destroys, this is such a hit, it will be everywhere!! Goosebumps all over!!!

Wow so happy for both Gaga and Ariana that they managed to pull it off!! This is climbing so fast for me on all time favorites of Gaga's!!

Heck yeah!!! :excited:

xoxo

angelduuh

I. LOVE. THIS.

She gave us everything that we needed and more. It's sooooo good!!!

PlasticDollGirl
1 minute ago, Steccazero said:

I have to say this is really fun, lovely vibe and they look amazing. I especially loved the aesthetic, it reminds me of GHost in the shell, blade runner and final fantasy VII.

TH only thing i am slightly disappointed about (NOT BEING NEGATIVE, I LOVE EVERYTHING But this is just a wish) is that i'd love some more storyline! LIke what's chromatica world like, what are the haus there for, who are the leaders, who is Gaga's character, what's going on. My ultimate delusional hope is that these are just extracts from a minifilm coming along the album, telling all the story :D

Sis storylines in videos don’t happen anymore thanks to streaming counting towards charts. Gaga wants success again :vegas:

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

I had forgotten how it was to have my energy renewed because of a song and music video. Gaga has brought this feeling to me again, and it feels so good to be alive. That’s all I can say. Gaga saving my soul once again.

KarmaPolice

NOW THIS IS HOW YOU DO A 90s INSPIRED VIDEO.

STUPID LOVE make room for the real CHROMATICA lead single

Glamourpuss
28 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

However, I'm now resigned to the high possibility that this may be my least favourite Gaga album. Nothing she's released so far has been bad but it's just all a bit too generic for my liking. You can tell she's playing it safe this time to really capitalise on her success with ASIB. I just hope I'll still put it into the "good" category. It would break my heart to say that a Gaga album is merely ok.

I agree with this. It's not living up to expectations so far and seems a lot like she's pandering to the fans. It's far too safe in my opinion and I don't feel as connected to Gaga as I usually do. I was so hyped to start with but I'm left feeling very 'meh' for lack of a better word. 

I'm hoping and praying that there's something on the album that I will love. 

Levine

Unbelievable, I love every single frame.

It's so detailed that you never grow tired of it!

Linus Gaga

it's been 1.5 hours since the premiere and I'm still keep hitting the replay button omg and it's 4am here

Hit me a message and say hi !

Demoncore

Amazing video! The styling, the visuals, it's all gorgeous and lush af. Some of the scenes definitely serve me Bayonetta and Matrix realness :saira:

Cavadour

What a serve ! I liked ROM audio alone a lot (a real grower) but I totally COLLAPSED watching the video. Rodriguez trashy treatment of the Chromatica cyberpunk visual grammar is fantastic. Details like the nail in Gaga's face and the knife in her thigh. Computer game backgrounds. Powerful. Rainy as f*** and soooo worth the wait !

Those wet Bayonetta ladies are just... mmmh... :wub:

arigaga.png

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Ancient Alien

This is it. :giveup: I can't :giveup: Gaga looks Ari and Ara looks Gagi I- :giveup:

BlingNotTheMusic

Anything bad or negative I've said about Gaga, I take back. This video is

E V E R Y T H I N G :bradley:

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived