COOOK

2020 Clownie Award for Worst Profile Picture
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

Brecht

guess she's going back to romanticizing getting beaten up by some 60 year old bear :huntyga: R.I.P. NFR :pray:

• Like 3
  • LMAO 20
  • Sad 5

Queen Neyde

idk if its an unpopular opinion but i really didnt feel what she was saying. people gave her backlash for romanticizing toxic relationships and using lyrics like "you hit me and it felt like a kiss". theres nothing similar between this and nicki, beyonce or doja singing about their punani or being eaten out lol

• Like 17
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 12

MarryTheDay

At least bad publicity still a promo :billie:

for sure everyone saw the date for her new album :lana:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

MorganMak

this is 2020 where women who dont shout and stomp and sing about being "bad bitches" who act like dogs in heat demanding sex get dragged for being actual feminine women, they just hate her cause shes beautiful, noone will remember Nicki or Dojas face, they will remember Lana

• Like 5
  • LMAO 17
  • YAAAS 3
  • Sad 3

mister max

Still can't at here randomly anouncing her album on the end of that rant :lmao:she knew what she was doing

BLACKPINK - THE ALBUM with lead single LOVESICK GIRLS out Oct 2
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 4

derpmonster
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, MorganMak said:

this is 2020 where women who dont shout and stomp and sing about being "bad bitches" who act like dogs in heat demanding sex get dragged for being actual feminine women, they just hate her cause shes beautiful, noone will remember Nicki or Dojas face, they will remember Lana

And saying being hit feels like a kiss is "being actual feminine women"? :billie:

Sure. I'm not saying there's something wrong with singing about being a sub but let's not pretend Nicki and Doja's stuff is about sex and Lana's isn't. And even so, so what? Gaga got a lot of attention for singing about taking a ride on a "disco stick" and she used to talk nonstop about sex back then.

Also implying Lana is beautiful and Nicki and Doja aren't aint it chief. :rip: Just because Lana is a conventionally attractive white woman doesn't make her beautiful and others ugly. Nicki is out there I get it. So is Gaga. And Doja is just another average woman. Why imply she's ugly?

Edited by derpmonster
Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live
  • Like 15
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Concertaholic

I see the cabin fever has really gotten to Miss Lana :queenga:

• Like 3

swooning

She’s such a fking knob

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 2

weed
7 minutes ago, MorganMak said:

thank you for some common sense! everyone knows only actual feminine women do coke with the random old alcoholic man they met at a bar who becomes their daddy.

• Like 3
  • LMAO 8
  • Thanks 6

Giorno Giovanna
Just now, MorganMak said:

that's plain wrong. 

I don't say other artists' lyrics aren't unproblematic. 

But the point was that Lana was romanticizing toxic relationships, as in getting beaten by partners, etc. 

And the critique was definitely fair, cause she used such lyrics. 

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある
  • Like 1

RAMROD

Killing her career slowly but surely :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥
  • Like 2

derpmonster
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Killing her career slowly but surely :billie:

It'll be quite something if she becomes another Azealia.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live
  • LMAO 1