Sign in to follow this  
news

Rain On Me - Official Audio

MISTER GEEMATICA

Spotify updated recently to include a “Storyline” for ROM like many major artists and big hits have. It seems Gaga’s team is pushing these again since they were all removed from darn near all of her songs. Chromatica coming to scalp everyone :firega:

Rion

Hi! I made a video analyzing the meaning of the song/video, hope you like it!

• Love 3

Pop Music

now that things have calmed down I can finally give my thoughts on the song

the first listen I was underwhelmed but literally by the second listen I was bopping and I love it soooo much now

I absolutely love the 2nd Pre Chorus and the last chorus so much. Pop ear candy and is just honestly too iconic for it's own good 

I was underwhelmed at first but now I'm even more obsessed than I was with SL 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Marina 💝Britney 💝Shania 💝Disney 💝Lush 💝Corey Fogelmanis

DontDoubtDavid

This gives me very house inspired sounds! Reminds me very much of this iconic song! Similar cord progression. 

https://youtu.be/RrU2DThhsZI

• YAAAS 1

TopazBlue

The sheer excitement and adrenaline I had hyperventilating in my car waiting for the transition from Stupid Love to Rain On Me... omg :enigma:

I've been listening to this ALL DAY! I can't get enough of it! :giveup:

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

Deagan
On 5/23/2020 at 4:43 AM, DontDoubtDavid said:

This gives me very house inspired sounds! Reminds me very much of this iconic song! Similar cord progression. 

https://youtu.be/RrU2DThhsZI

Thank you! I was looking for a summery dancy hit that had a similar sound. That might be it!

• Like 1

lost in limbo

Late to this thread but I personally find this miles better than Stupid Love (even if that was a BOP). Possibly one of my favorite Gaga singles/songs ever. 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight