đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Rain On Me - Official Audio

dynamite

Featured Posts

Bad Kids

the intro part let me think that it's a avicii track :enigma: 

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply
itschino1

I will say this, especially for those who didn't like the song... I can assure you, when we celebrate life, once we're out of our cocoons and back to our favorite clubs, hell even if we're surrounded by our friends wherever, THIS IS ONE OF THOSE SONGS THAT WE WILL HAVE A DANCE PARTY WITH!

Gaga was right (basing the two singles as a reflection of this opus), it's meant to be celebrated with people you love! To dance to! 

Also, the next time somebody sends me something naughty on Snapchat, I'm only responding with RAIN ON ME! LOL!!!!!!!!!!! I can't. 

Rifek

I have one question.

The 2nd and 3rd chorus are sung by both of them or Ariana only? 

Cuz I really can’t say :air:

It kinda sounds like the second half of the song was dominated by Ari. 

Btw I’m in Love with that song :giveup:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

babyboo

I'm in love with this! the production is fresh, their vocals go SO well together. this is POP done right. Anyway it's been like a solid 8 years since i like what gaga puts out. I like ARTPOP but tbh if any other artist put it out it wouldn't have any impact on me (so basically just bc it's gaga not the actual sound). Im so excited to enjoy a gaga single again.

Can't wait for the mv!

Genet Planet Boy

Another good instrumental break :golfclap:

If I had the courage I'd know just what to do

JohnWayne92

Our car has a sound system with a really good woofer and 👀 this song sounds amazing on it 

IndyMelissa

When she says Rain on Me TSUNAMI I....I DIE!! That voice....:bradley:

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

n1kos

I change my mind!!! 

WE HAVE A DANCE ANTHEM 

I'm not feel well after the video clip!! 

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

luckyanderson

Lord have mercy there are a lot of pages here - too many to look through. Just checking to see if anybody else got an extended version of "Rain on Me" which runs 3:39 instead of 3:02 and literally just features the outro repeated?

Alavaye
4 hours ago, Curunir said:

Is there a full leaked demo or is it just the snippets?

Omg YES, this happened to me with Judas, TEOG, Applause and Stupid Love (somewhat) :cryga:

Yes, I know, at first glance it seems like I needed to clean my ears out but each time I saw the light like after a week :pray:

it already happened for me noe for ROM when I saw the video. The song is such a hit!!! It destroys! I've got goosebumps all over!!

So it took me half a day this time :D

xoxo

Archived