Sign in to follow this  
news

Rain On Me physical copies - available now!

HausOfMark

I bought like 4 things.

-Mark
  • YAAAS 1

desnorteio
3 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

if you're outside the USA you won't receive a digital download. 

Why tho? :bradley:

spamuelbtanner
Just now, desnorteio said:

Why tho? :bradley:

Idk why I think it's to do with copyright or something idfk

I heard one sine from above then the signal split into two the sound created stars like me and you
  • Sad 1

cjfinley
7 hours ago, spamuelbtanner said:

if you're outside the USA you won't receive a digital download. 

I'm in Australia and I received a digital download with my order. Not sure whether it's because I used my US credit card, but it's being shipped to me in Sydney :huh:

spamuelbtanner
6 hours ago, cjfinley said:

I'm in Australia and I received a digital download with my order. Not sure whether it's because I used my US credit card, but it's being shipped to me in Sydney :huh:

It might be due to the card, however her website states downloads are only for U.S customers

I heard one sine from above then the signal split into two the sound created stars like me and you

lukash

does anyone have Stupid Love picture disc or cassette for sale? 

spamuelbtanner
1 minute ago, lukash said:

does anyone have Stupid Love picture disc or cassette for sale? 

I know @WhyIsMyNameToby on twitter was selling one yesterday, I don't know if they still have it. The highest offer was $50 however so be prepared to pay A LOT more than the original price. 

PinkJelly

I hope they restock the Stupid Love 7” Picture Disc - I didn’t realise the US store shipped internationally :selena: had to get the SL CD Single from eBay but just bought the ROM 7” Picture Disc and CD Single for my collection!

LARA❤️

Itsbrenda
On 5/21/2020 at 5:47 PM, Gracious Gaga said:

waterproof bed sheets!!!

I am laughing so hard 😂😂😂

• YAAAS 1

RainOnMeBabylon

I bought the CD/tape/Vinyl, do I need to redeem the digital songs for it to count on Hot 100? I already bought the song on amazon/iTunes/google play. 😂 

• YAAAS 1

spamuelbtanner
1 minute ago, PinkJelly said:

I hope they restock the Stupid Love 7” Picture Disc - I didn’t realise the US store shipped internationally :selena: had to get the SL CD Single from eBay but just bought the ROM 7” Picture Disc and CD Single for my collection!

I dont think they will restock now, they restocked (orders people cancelled) before and they sold out within seconds.

Rio
3 minutes ago, RainOnMeBabylon said:

I bought the CD/tape/Vinyl, do I need to redeem the digital songs for it to count on Hot 100? I already bought the song on amazon/iTunes/google play. 😂 

Yesss. Apparently you need to.

Does anyone know if that means 2 units per purchase, if you redeem the digital copy?

RainOnMeBabylon
Just now, Rio said:

Yesss. Apparently you need to.

Does anyone know if that means 2 units per purchase, if you redeem the digital copy?

Ok lol let me download. Ugh we need to remind others about this. I honestly wouldn’t have lol. I didn’t for SL lol.

• Like 1

PinkJelly
5 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I dont think they will restock now, they restocked (orders people cancelled) before and they sold out within seconds.

😭 if only they’d have put some on the U.K. store too - looks like I’ll have to find a resale one 

LARA❤️

spamuelbtanner
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, PinkJelly said:

😭 if only they’d have put some on the U.K. store too - looks like I’ll have to find a resale one 

Every store besides the USA one doesn't get the physical singles anymore. The USA store ships worldwide. 

Edited by spamuelbtanner
  • Thanks 1