💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - RAIN ON ME - Keep streaming/buying!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM

Deezer France: #20 Rain on Me

ROM day 1 FR: #17 Spotify #16 Apple Music #20 Deezer

SL day 1 FR: #67 Deezer #69 Spotify - 99k #77 Apple Music

YourCureness
3 minutes ago, Nicoxxx said:

Discounted or not she holds the record for the biggest streams in a day for a female collab in spotify history and the biggest spotify debut of the year :)

People using the term discounted makes the Spotify numbers seem fraudulent :ladyhaha:

Maybe that's why new charters are confused :oops:

Divine
1 minute ago, FarixGaga said:

Spotify US

#188 (NEW) Stupid Love 239.953 streams

Re-entering BBH100? :billie:

Vengeance of stupid love :cryga:

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Luc said:

Germany simply isn't as important anymore for a pop artist like Gaga. Female artists have a tougher time getting a hit in Germany. Let's also not forget that Gaga wants to do stadium dates (touring) as much as possible, but German cities are spread out too much over the country to do a stadium date that sells out easily. Also, Germany isn't that big of a market anymore now streaming has become so important, and even if she were to do promo in Germany, promotion doesn't make as much a difference anymore in the streaming era. Sure, missing playlists is sad, but with limited time and money to spend on promotion, markets like Brazil and Mexico are actually more important and profitable than Germany for an artist like Gaga. Promoting in markets that aren't receptive to your music is quite pointless.

Yay. Everything was wrong in that statement.

Ava Max can have a top 10 song here and Germany is basically her home market right now. Stupid Love is the #1 song on radio RIGHT NOW. English speaking pop isn't dead, they just haven't bothered.

Gaga frequently avoids some of the biggest cities with her tours despite how easy it is to get there, like Munich for example. Maybe invest in some plans on how to use trains for once because they're dirt cheap in comparison to the US.

Germany and the UK always change position in who is the third biggest music market and have done that since 2014. Last year was the first year that streaming made more money than anything else in Germany and that fact is the only reason Gaga is still doing good in Germany. Her digital sales power is very well here but streaming is sh!t which is something they completely ignore.

Brazil is barely top 10 with around 1/6th of  Germanys revenue, Mexico even lower.

It is pure laziness by her team and nothing else.

Ally Campana
6 minutes ago, Levitating said:

Unrelated but I've been lurking here since Stupid Love's release, before I created my account. Now I can finally post stuff here in time for Chromatica. :giveup:

Welcome! That was me during the ASIB era. I lurked and then joined right before award season. :party:

Does it matter? Damage is done

MANiCURE1295
Just now, BrickMonster said:

Highest single day steams for a duet in Spotify history :bradley:

the way we won 

FarixGaga
Just now, BenG said:

No way :lmao:

It has 0 radio points

Inb4 outcharting Da*sies 2nd week :ladyhaha:

JC

littlepotter
35 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

the number of the weekly Spotify chart will be higher than the sum of the 7 days of the weeks together.

How so? :huh:

20 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Isn’t the discounts cause of time zones? 

No, it's fans who streamed it more than 10 times. They are considered spam

12 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Correct. We also don't know how many of the SUBTRACTED streams are actually from the USA and which country spammed the song the most.

discount

noun

dis·count | \ ˈdi-ˌskau̇nt  \

1: a reduction made from the gross amount or value of something

:billie:

chaeri pls

alice911
31 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

10 per user

wait so i played it 150 times yesterday did all my plays go to waste?

BenG

Discounted is a perfectly appropriate word, just that the discounted streams are the ones NOT being counted. The remaining ones should be called streams after discount.

• Shadow pinned, unpinned and locked this topic
  • Shadow unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Shadow locked and unpinned this topic

Archived