đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga and album leaks

Dramatica

Featured Posts

Dramatica

Hey :party:

I'm gonna try to gather as much information about Gaga's albums getting leaked. So please complete me if I'm wrong. And also, you better not let this flop :poot:

The Fame

Leak: did not leak / Release: August 19th 2008

No record of any leak was found.

Spoiler

Read more:

The Fame Monster

Leak: November 16th / Release: November 23rd 2009

The Fame Monster leaked 7 days prior to its release, but some countries were getting the album released on November 18th anyway.

Spoiler

Demos/Final versions of Alejandro, Bad Romance and Telephone leaked earlier

Born This Way

Leak: May 18th / Release: May 23rd 2011

Born This Way leaked 6 days prior to its release due to UK shops selling it almost a week earlier.

ARTPOP

Leak: November 2nd / Release November 11th 2013

ARTPOP leaked 9 days prior to its release. Although in Japan it was set to be released on November 6th, so technically it leaked 4 days prior to its release.

Joanne

Leak: October 17th / Release: October 21st 2016

Joanne leaked 4 days prior to its release, some shops in Belgium were reportedly selling the album earlier to its release. Although it was almost October 18th when the leak happened, so roughly 3 days.

Spoiler

Read more:

Chromatica

Leak: May 28th 2020 / Release: May 29th 2020

Chromatica leaked some hours earlier to its official release (3 hours ahead of its release in New Zealand).

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ristretto

To be fair, BTW was released on the 18th of May in many parts of Europe. It's not really a leak just because it wasn't out in the U.S. 

GaGaAst

I have a feeling that this era her album will leak only a day or two before the release date through physical disc channel

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Dramatica
3 minutes ago, Thomas said:

To be fair, BTW was released on the 18th of May in many parts of Europe. It's not really a leak just because it wasn't out in the U.S. 

Could you find me where it got released on May 18th please? I couldn't find the information on any Wikipedia article :bradley:

KatieJudasGaga4
3 minutes ago, Dramatica said:

* Only Poker Face leaked in full HQ before the album release. No record of any leak was found.

I don't think this is true. There was an edition of The Fame called the "U.S. Advanced Promo Edition" released in Spring/Summer in 2008 and it included Poker Face and many others including Vanity. So it didn't leak per say since it was released. You can read more about it on older Gaga archive sites

img126.jpg

KatieJudasGaga4
5 minutes ago, Thomas said:

The album was released worldwide on May 23rd. If a record store released it before hand, they shouldn't have.

Dramatica
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I don't think this is true. There was an edition of The Fame called the "U.S. Advanced Promo Edition" released in Spring/Summer in 2008 and it included Poker Face and many others including Vanity. So it didn't leak per say since it was released. You can read more about it on older Gaga archive sites

img126.jpg

Oh thank you :party: updating the information

Danny Milk
3 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

img126.jpg

OMG is that Vanity?

I guess it doesn't really matter

M i K E Y

I just read „album leaks“ and almost had a heart attack :saladga:

M i K E Y
5 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

img126.jpg

Omg never heard or seen this before! Thank u 

Dayman

Joanne really only leaked like roughly 3-4 days prior to release - yes time frame wise it's 5 over all, but the album leaked later at night so like 18th is closer to leak date and the album would have release digitally at midnight of the 21st. Also worth noting ARTPOP released in some markets November 6th so its leak wasn't that bad either. I bet 25th will be Chromaticas leak day.

gagzus

In all fairness 3 of 8 songs from the fame monster leaked MONTHS before the album even came out, like even before Gaga was on SNL, yes in demo form but still.

HugoJG
2 minutes ago, AnalDelGay said:

I just read „album leaks“ and almost had a heart attack :saladga:

Me too

0d39096ab9378ff9fb8ef8c354cd9abf.gif

Dramatica
3 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Joanne really only leaked like roughly 3-4 days prior to release - yes time frame wise it's 5 over all, but the album leaked later at night so like 18th is closer to leak date and the album would have release digitally at midnight of the 21st. Also worth noting ARTPOP released in some markets November 6th so its leak wasn't that bad either. I bet 25th will be Chromaticas leak day.

Thank you :party: updating.

2 minutes ago, gagzus said:

In all fairness 3 of 8 songs from the fame monster leaked MONTHS before the album even came out, like even before Gaga was on SNL, yes in demo form but still.

I will mention that too, do you know which songs exactly? thank you :party:

gagzus
1 minute ago, Dramatica said:

Thank you :party: updating.

I will mention that too, do you know which songs exactly? thank you :party:

Yeah sure; Bad Romance, Telephone and Alejandro demos all leaked in like August/September if I remember rightly 

Archived