💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

No more ads on Gaga Daily

Admin

Featured Posts

Admin
4 minutes ago, Hew said:

Can't wait to get Not only the chromatica post card, but rain on me AND stickers. Iconic. When will these ship? I live in Australia 

I already sent most of them, and sending the rest tomorrow/Friday. Please allow a couple of weeks for them to arrive.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Admin said:

I already sent most of them, and sending the rest tomorrow/Friday. Please allow a couple of weeks for them to arrive.

I only subbed today! Am I too late? hahaha. Love your work btw @Admin <3

Admin
1 minute ago, Hew said:

I only subbed today! Am I too late? hahaha. Love your work btw @Admin <3

Of course not, I’ll ship everything tomorrow/Friday!

Bad Kids
3 minutes ago, Admin said:

I want that $12/month plan but currently I couldn't afford it :cryga: 

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Spyro
7 minutes ago, Admin said:

I don’t think you understood my post, there aren’t going to be any more ads for registered users, so we’re on the same page!

Why kind of rio beth and ruby shady stuff is going on

source.gif

Spoiler

Lol for real thank you admin

Spyro the Dragon

Hurem

Oh, lemme donate a couple of coins for you actually becoming a great Admin after all these years. (No shade, boo, just seemed like you didn’t care at one point)

shoful

@Admin Would it be possible for a dark mode? I love browsing in bed but its so bright

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

ferretti

Wow, this is incredibly generous and it makes the site run so much smoother. I’m a developer for a magazine and it’s so sad how wonderful the site is before all the ads get placed and slow everything to a crawl. Glad the site is doing well enough to support this! Thank you king!

In addition to subs, you should do some cute one-off promotions. I’d buy some fad-ggd swag. 

disco stick tester, inquire within

ferretti

Also, did Gaga sponsor you? Do you live in Chromatica now? Can you describe the sound of Alice?

Tell Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

disco stick tester, inquire within

DontCallMeAlice

Thank god. I’m so tired to see the “Listen to Shallow on Apple Music” ad :laughga:

Padam.

Heygirl22

When I try to subscribe it says try for free for 30 days but I want to make sure I get the post cards and stickers @Admin what do I do?

Aphrodizy26
1 hour ago, joannesrats said:

Shouldn’t you turn the current subscription into a postcard + support one?

Archived