opinion

Megarate | Something To Remember – Madonna

Bubblegum Bitch

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blown Away

Sent in my rates! I'm happy I did this, discovered a great song I didn't know about :happy:

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

shoful

Submitted! So many good songs here! Even though I don’t necessarily “like” some of them I gave them high remarks because objectivists they are all good songs. I think my lowest score was 7

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Bubblegum Bitch

Are we ready to count all the rates and make the ceremony? I think we are! :party:

The Ceremony will take place on May 27, which means today, at 7.30 p.m. CEST (I know it's kind of too early but I don't feel well and I don't want to stay late :messga:).

If you still wish to submit your rates, feel free to do it via this GOOGLE FORM before it's closed. 

@FfFfFfFF @proxy @Taide @Madame Goo Goo @androiduser @BadGurlMadge @GaGaLB @Blown Away @shoful @Aarghya @Goldfish @MyQueen @Davian @FentyGa @Animal Claws

Anveeroy
9 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

Are we ready to count all the rates and make the ceremony? I think we are! :party:

The Ceremony will take place on May 27, which means today, at 7.30 p.m. CEST (I know it's kind of too early but I don't feel well and I don't want to stay late :messga:).

If you still wish to submit your rates, feel free to do it via this GOOGLE FORM before it's closed. 

@FfFfFfFF @proxy @Taide @Madame Goo Goo @androiduser @BadGurlMadge @GaGaLB @Blown Away @shoful @Aarghya @Goldfish @MyQueen @Davian @FentyGa @Animal Claws

I think you need to finish the ceremony as soon as possible. Nowadays GGD crushes a lot; and it can ruin your flow! :messga: Also that particular time, new posts about album start to come up - so careful! :messga:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Bubblegum Bitch
1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

I think you need to finish the ceremony as soon as possible. Nowadays GGD crushes a lot; and it can ruin your flow! :messga: Also that particular time, new posts about album start to come up - so careful! :messga:

I know, that's why I didn't postpone it to Thursday. :saladga: I can make a sandwitch while GagaDaily page is downloading in the evening. :saladga:

candydarling

I'm in! I was raised listening to this album and I even stole my dad's cd lol :huntyga:

Blown Away
3 hours ago, Trillion Reasons said:

I'll definitely be there for the finale, but I might miss the first few results. Nonetheless I'm excited!

Hopefully you feel better soon :kara:

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Bubblegum Bitch
56 minutes ago, candydarling said:

I'm in! I was raised listening to this album and I even stole my dad's cd lol :huntyga:

Well, I'm sure it was a crime in the name of love. :sis:

Archived