Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady Gaga and David Bowie

DiskoBaby

Featured Posts

LaLa
1 minute ago, DiskoBaby said:

I'm left with more questions than answers. That seems nice but a bit random to frame? 

Well if it’s the only thing she has from him, it makes sense. She obviously still really idolized him. 

But it just adds more weight to the theory that they didn’t have a relationship of any kind, really. If she had a better note or a photo or whatever she would have framed that you assume. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiskoBaby
5 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Well if it’s the only thing she has from him, it makes sense. She obviously still really idolized him. 

But it just adds more weight to the theory that they didn’t have a relationship of any kind, really. If she had a better note or a photo or whatever she would have framed that you assume. 

It does show they were on speaking terms. They planned to see each other in New York and she sent him cake. They must have had each other's numbers too. But it is strange that that's the only thing of value she has of him. Whatever they said to each other she must hold privatley. She wouldn't have had a tattoo of him if she knew he didn't like her. 

3 hours ago, DiskoBaby said:

It does show they were on speaking terms. They planned to see each other in New York and she sent him cake. They must have had each other's numbers too. But it is strange that that's the only thing of value she has of him. Whatever they said to each other she must hold privatley. She wouldn't have had a tattoo of him if she knew he didn't like her. 

Tbh it does seem like she was asking to meet with him and he respectfully declined :selena: Gaga tends to exaggerate things sometimes (like when she said Madonna approved Born This Way) and saying they were pen pals may be one of those cases.

M i K E Y

LOL I Love him but saying that Gaga is too weird as David fckn Bowie doesn’t seem to make sense :ladyhaha: 

Bonkiii
9 minutes ago, Brecht said:

Tbh it does seem like she was asking to meet with him and he respectfully declined :selena: Gaga tends to exaggerate things sometimes (like when she said Madonna approved Born This Way) and saying they were pen pals may be one of those cases.

When did Gaga say, Madonna approved BTW :coffee:

ShadowHunter

Intimately knowing Bowie’s musical prowess I would not be surprised if he wasn’t too fond of Gaga’s music. Look, I love Gaga, but Bowie is a man of letters, Gaga as much as I lover her to death.... not as much. Gaga is a different kind of artist, one I love to death, but in terms of artistry, she isn’t one to hold a tiny tiny light on Bowie’s discography. Which btw to all of ya’ll who only think of his early records, became better and better in my humble opinion as he matured and aged. If he thought well of her, it must’ve been without too much enthusiasm, and if he thought ill of her, it was probably in musical and not personal terms. That’s my take on it, and I am a happy bridge between these two artists as a follower and die hard fan

4 minutes ago, THROUGH MY CORTEX said:

When did Gaga say, Madonna approved BTW :coffee:

"Earlier this week, the singer told Jay Leno that the Material Girl approved her new single, which some critics called a rip-off of Madonna’s “Express Yourself.” "I got an e-mail from her people and her, sending me their love and complete support on behalf of the single and if the queen says it shall be, then it shall be,” Gaga said."

But Madonna's rep has told CNN’s Headline News Entertainment that she is unaware of any email that Madonna has sent.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/rep-madonna-never-emailed-lady-100361

gagaschickens
3 hours ago, chiuga said:

who cares he's dead

but a legend and one of the biggest (if not the biggest) influence on gaga :triggered:

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

Bonkiii
8 minutes ago, Brecht said:

"Earlier this week, the singer told Jay Leno that the Material Girl approved her new single, which some critics called a rip-off of Madonna’s “Express Yourself.” "I got an e-mail from her people and her, sending me their love and complete support on behalf of the single and if the queen says it shall be, then it shall be,” Gaga said."

But Madonna's rep has told CNN’s Headline News Entertainment that she is unaware of any email that Madonna has sent.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/rep-madonna-never-emailed-lady-100361

If she is referring to an email madonnas team sent her, I guess, it’s not exaggerating things. We all know (especially gaga fans since the btw era) how manipulative Madonna was at that time. She even mocked gaga in her show and invited her on stage. How f***** up is that? I think gaga let it go after all. 
but thank you for your information <3 I really appreciate it :) 

moreover, gaga also sad the complete opposite several times that she didn’t intended to “copy” express yourself or Madonna with that song 

FameHookah
3 hours ago, LaLa said:

Yeah, it sad to say but I think it’s true that he wasn’t really here for her. The letter she has from him is basically just a thank you note, and the fact that they never met does say something imo.

Yep he shaded her several times, same with Whitney Petshop Boys, Madonna, Grace Jones and Boy George..

Poor gaga :s 

Also he loved LOVED Lorde.

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah
17 minutes ago, AnalDelGay said:

LOL I Love him but saying that Gaga is too weird as David fckn Bowie doesn’t seem to make sense :ladyhaha: 

He was so done with being weird, he thought gaga was everything he was against, vanity, ego, fame whoring etc. (He even has a music video on that topic)

Thats why he loved Lorde, he became very mature and subdued latter on.

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah
3 hours ago, Maleficent said:

tbh “madonna’s camp emailed me and loved BTW” tease. 

i would never frame a quote that...cold...regardless of who sent it. 

Yeah he was respectfuly ghosting her..

WTF is MDNA

Queen Bitch

It's sad really how many of the legends are (or were) against Gaga. Madonna, Grace Jones, Boy George, David Bowie (supposedly), M.I.A. (she's a legend to me:huntyga:), didn't Prince also make shady comments about her?

And no, before you even think of it, I don't think it has to do with "jealousy".

Quartz

Gaga has more talent than Bowie ever had. Don't quote me.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Teletubby
7 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

It's sad really how many of the legends are (or were) against Gaga. Madonna, Grace Jones, Boy George, David Bowie (supposedly), M.I.A. (she's a legend to me:huntyga:), didn't Prince also make shady comments about her?

And no, before you even think of it, I don't think it has to do with "jealousy".

Sad that she loves them and they are against her
She loves Madonna: 5:02

about Bowie 0:52

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived