đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica length is revealed on Google Music Store

voltron92

Featured Posts

sadboy

I'm not disappointed cause adding Love Me Right and the unknown 20th track that is on the deluxe version, length will be around 50 minutes :)

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spyro

Everytime I see this thread title, I think all the song lengths were revealed and not just the albums :flop:

Spyro the Dragon

hausoffame
4 minutes ago, sadboy said:

I'm not disappointed cause adding Love Me Right and the unknown 20th track that is on the deluxe version, length will be around 50 minutes :)

So the deluxe has actual bonus songs, not mixes?

sadboy
1 hour ago, hausoffame said:

So the deluxe has actual bonus songs, not mixes?

Deluxe Edition has a remix, 1000 Doves Piano Version, & Love Me Right

Then there's a Japanese edition with another bonus track with no title and people think it's an actual song

GagARTPOP
16 minutes ago, hausoffame said:

Any word yet on what the 3 bonus tracks on the Target edition will be? I'm assuming probably remixes?

The target version has the same tracks as the international deluxe version, it includes a track called Love Me Right, 1000 doves (piano demo) and the SL remix

ImTired
On 5/19/2020 at 10:13 PM, Pop Music said:

for reference for some Joanne standard is 39:05 at 11 tracks 

But it FEELS like its hours....

:stalkga:

JRCF29

Inb4 the "snippets" she revealed in the Zane Lowe interview are the entire songs

Don't Call Me Gaga

Bonkiii

Alice has a length about 2 minutes and some seconds (definitely less than 3 minutes) 

https://shopde.ladygaga.com/p51-i0602508854064/lady-gaga/chromatica-cd/index.html

Take a closer look at the CD. Next to the title Alice (on the right hand side) is something which looks like the number 2. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s the length of the song next to the title. 

EDIT: AP 

March34th
On 5/19/2020 at 11:52 PM, Nervous Unicorn said:

Is it bad that I’m...happy about this? I’d rather have a shorter, more concise album than one with a bunch of filler tracks or songs that feel unnecessarily long. 

keep in mind though that long albums do not necessarily mean they have filler.

Red Velvet
8 hours ago, BloodyMary08 said:

This sounds like Lover. 18 songs and barely 1 hour long.

It is.. if you include the Target memos.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Oyster

ROM is one of her best songs and it’s barely over 3 minutes. don’t worry song lengths don’t determine quality. i’d rather have short songs with replay value than long songs that i force myself to sit through 

FindYaKubrick

What if CI CII & CII tracks are just clips of Mother saying something short and snappy, turning the track-listing with full on songs to 13 songs rather 16 — and a 43 min length would translate to  an average of 3 minutes 12 seconds or so?

Still short

Archived