Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Arca releases new song "Time"

alsemanche

Featured Posts

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

But that argument is just totally untrue?

I mean sure, Arca has a couple of very loud breaks, but he makes some of the most beautiful melodies ever? He produced on Yeezus (Kanye), LP1 (twigs), Utopia (Björk). All of those albums have metacritic scores of 80+.

Sure u can have ur own opinion, but then at least get ur facts straight. Now what sounds like pots and pans in this song:

He literally does things most artists cant even dream of. This is not to make u change ur opiniom btw. Just educating

(She*. Arca is a  woman <3)

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
Just now, Helix said:

Yeah I've heard a lot of good things about it, I think I also heard the Hatsune Miku version of it that she played on Twitch a while back lmao

I didn't know about that!

BleepBloop

"I know the album leaked and the song is on it but judging from her instagram story I think it's a different version of the song?? I hope it is" @catsandlabneh

Well it probably wasn't the final album that leaked, since she also talked about a song named "Tiro" in a recent interview in regards to KiCK i, and it's nowhere to be seen in the leak!

alsemanche
1 minute ago, Helix said:

Yeah I've heard a lot of good things about it, I think I also heard the Hatsune Miku version of it that she played on Twitch a while back lmao

WAIT WHAT?? Is it available online anywhere omg

Helix
Just now, catsandlabneh said:

WAIT WHAT?? Is it available online anywhere omg

This was all I could find from her discord lol 

alsemanche
Just now, Sneaky said:

"I know the album leaked and the song is on it but judging from her instagram story I think it's a different version of the song?? I hope it is"

Well it probably wasn't the final album that leaked, since she also talked about a song named "Tiro" in a recent interview in regards to KiCK i, and it's nowhere to be seen in the leak!

Yeah that's exactly why i said that. I'm so excited :giveup:

elijahfan
10 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Yes and they all follow a similar style, so after so many chances to hear some melody...I gave up lol. Same with Sophie...

And yet here you are, in an Arca thread trying to make some kind of point to Arca fans :triggered:

BleepBloop
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

And yet here you are, in an Arca thread trying to make some kind of point to Arca fans :triggered:

Arca and SOPHIE a CLEAR threat to Gaga with this many fans on here:hor:

MaybeKermit
6 minutes ago, catsandlabneh said:

(She*. Arca is a  woman <3)

Welppp I know that :wtfga:

Edited !! Haha thank you

alsemanche
5 minutes ago, Helix said:

This was all I could find from her discord lol 

omg THANK YOU

elijahfan
Just now, Sneaky said:

Arca and SOPHIE a CLEAR threat to Gaga with this many fans on here:hor:

Our gurl knows what's up

TimisaMonster
3 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Clearly speaking to biased fans of a style and artist and explaining why I don't care for it will not make any point lol...you're right

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Helix
Just now, elijahfan said:

Our gurl knows what's up

If the SOPHIE tracks don't make it onto any deluxe or extended versions of Chromatica then I hope SOPHIE uses them for her own album cause... I need it

And then Gaga can collab w Arca afterwards:teehee:

elijahfan
4 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Clearly speaking to biased fans of a style and artist and explaining why I don't care for it will not make any point lol...you're right

I mean, what did you expect coming here to say that...

BleepBloop
4 minutes ago, Helix said:

If the SOPHIE tracks don't make it onto any deluxe or extended versions of Chromatica then I hope SOPHIE uses them for her own album cause... I need it

And then Gaga can collab w Arca afterwards:teehee:

Someone asked Bloodpop on IG why he didn't tag SOPHIE on that post about collaborators and he replied with "TBA :heart:" or "TBC :heart:" and then deleted it a few minutes after. Also someone reliable on the SOPHIE discord "confirmed" it's Plastic Doll 

Archived