💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Planet Chromatica Updates

StuckInMyMind

Featured Posts

StuckInMyMind

EE611562-5-D08-41-B4-A8-C2-44-F7-E34919-

We are so happy to announce that Karl Warden will be joining us as a permanent co-host. We’ll be posting all updates in this thread.

05/21/2020: We will be going live tomorrow evening from 9:45pm BST 1:45pm PDT

TEMPLE

who the fxck is that and what the fxck is this :cryga:we don't need another radio ARTPOP mess.

Bad Kids
1 minute ago, TEMPLE said:

who the fxck is that and what the fxck is this :cryga:we don't need another radio ARTPOP mess.

He’s one of the dancers in stupid love

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

darkchylde
10 minutes ago, TEMPLE said:

what ever happened with radio ARTPOP? i swear i watched it grow and never caught up on what took it down but it seemed like an ok idea back then

TEMPLE
Just now, darkchylde said:

what ever happened with radio ARTPOP? i swear i watched it grow and never caught up on what took it down but it seemed like an ok idea back then

people lost interest real quick when they had nothing to react to etc. that's the only reason they got hype in the first place.

darkchylde
1 minute ago, TEMPLE said:

people lost interest real quick when they had nothing to react to etc. that's the only reason they got hype in the first place.

what makes that a mess though? and why are you typing in italic girl

TEMPLE
Just now, darkchylde said:

what makes that a mess though? and why are you typing in italic girl

it was just a mess, generally. mostly the people who were on it? their ego's shot up real quick and it became old real fast.

whaaatttt!!!! this is so cool!! he was super nice in the first episode so i'm glad he's back. hopefully he'll really get into gaga and chromatica though hahah

Antoni
51 minutes ago, TEMPLE said:

Ban Button GIF by swerk

My name isn't Timmers

Antoni
41 minutes ago, darkchylde said:

Between life getting crazy for some of us and mental / physical health becoming an issue for some of us, it was just impossible to keep it going. I spent two years putting it all together by myself almost every week and I just couldn't any more. I've tried helping other people make their own versions or spin offs but nothing has lasted long enough to catch on.

My name isn't Timmers

StuckInMyMind
1 hour ago, TEMPLE said:

We’re not trying to be or compete with Radio ARTPOP. Tim and his team did great at what they did and that will never be changed. We’re hoping to do the best that we can with our show and we’ll see what comes of it. If you have no interest in it then simply don’t listen.

StuckInMyMind

You can find us on:

Facebook at planetchromaticalive
Instagram at planetchromatica2020

Twitter at P_Chromatica

Soundcloud at planetchromaticalive

Twitch at planetchromaticalive

StuckInMyMind

We’ll be going live tonight and we’ll have visuals this time :) 

Archived