šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj fans attack Usher for saying she's the product of Lil Kim

Featured Posts

Roronoa
1 hour ago, Agunimon said:

Stan culture is so toxic and Nicki stans are among the worst, second only to Beyonce stans.

Lady Gaga stans are toxic too,Ā but only towards their idolĀ :laughga:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ToxicHot
7 minutes ago, Draven said:

Hate is definitely unnecessary though.Ā 

Precisely. And people bringing up her personal life, as well as her husbandā€™s criminal past as a way to discredit her. Itā€™s literally NOBODYā€™S BUSINESS but herā€™s.Ā People indirectly compare her to R. Kelly or something. :smh:

I wish these haters would shut the **** up and project that **** on Cardi, somebody who openly admitted to drugging and robbing men during her stripper days. :lmao:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Mr S

That's not an insult. Lil Kim is a rap legend. They are just saying she can't compete with Kim. Nicki SHOULD agree if she was humble...

3 hours ago, Draven said:

Lil kim never paved the way for anyone, she just had her time in jail. Ofcourse, it's hard to come back after that. But other than that, her discography before jailtime is practically shitting on everything Nicki has made. I don't hate Nicki at all though, but it's not on par with Lil Kim.Ā :vegas:Ā 

If she was the ā€œqueenā€ or had made such an impact I donā€™t think spending time in jail wouldā€™ve completely destroyed her career. And I donā€™t think itā€™s even fair to compare Nicki and Kimā€™s careers. Kim was great in her time but to say ā€œher discography before jail time was shitting on everything Nicki has madeā€ is absurd. Nickiā€™s talent range spans much further than Kimā€™s couldā€™ve ever,Ā unless plastic surgery was her chosen artistic path after jail;Ā in which case sheā€™s completelyĀ shitted on Nick.:ohwell:

hardcore1996
5 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

If she was the ā€œqueenā€ or had made such an impact I donā€™t think spending time in jail wouldā€™ve completely destroyed her career. And I donā€™t think itā€™s even fair to compare Nicki and Kimā€™s careers. Kim was great in her time but to say ā€œher discography before jail time was shitting on everything Nicki has madeā€ is absurd. Nickiā€™s talent range spans much further than Kimā€™s couldā€™ve ever,Ā unless plastic surgery was her chosen artistic path after jail;Ā in which case sheā€™s completelyĀ shitted on Nick.:ohwell:

nicki has a **** ton of surgery too tho? Kim looks the way she does because her man at the time beat her all the time to the point where they couldnt fix her nose. And now heā€™s locked up for like on several murder charges. youā€™re so funnyĀ :interestinga:

HoneyB

Well itā€™s true, Nicki was a product of Kim during the beginning of herĀ career. The only difference between them is Nicki was successful in making female rap commercial, and elevating it to the point where it is today, and is why we have such an influx/popularity of female rappers right now.Ā 
Ā 

Lil Kim will always be the blueprint for female rappers since she was the one (along with Foxy and Trina) who started rapping and acting explicit/sexual and being a confident sexy woman. Every female rapper after that has her to thank for that, and both Kim and Nicki have contributed so much to female rap and hip hop in general.

šŸ’‹ š•Šš•„š•–š•” š•š•’ ā„‚š• š• š•œš•šš•–š•¤ š•Œš•”šŸ’‹šŸŖ

DiskoBaby
5 hours ago, darkpaw said:

Ā 

Donā€™t act like Gaga fans wouldnā€™t do the same if someone made the same comment about her and Madonna.

I think whatā€™s most annoying is that female artist are constantly compared to each other. Whether it be their peers or their elders. They can never just be complemented on their accomplishments without having it comparedĀ to someone elseā€™s. Whenā€™s the last time Drake,Ā Kendrick or J Cole wasĀ compared to Tupac or called the product of him or any other male artist?Ā 

THEY ARE! Drake is a product of Lil Wayne and he openly acknowledges that. And Kendrick gets a lot of acclaim because rap listeners really want to see a rapper on the same level as Tupac lyrically and commercially. I think J.Cole was once compared to Kanye West. Eminem is also a product of Dr. Dre, 50 Cent is a product of Eminem and every white raper gets compared to Eminem. This happens.Ā Kanye West open the door for new rappers with College Dropout, Graduaton, and 808s and Heartbreak. And they all admit that.

Let's not forget Justin Timberlake, The Weeknd, and Bruno Mars always have Michael Jackson comparisons.

Maleficent
7 hours ago, ToxicHot said:

Why do you have to title this thread like ā€œNicki Minaj fans attack...ā€Ā :triggered:Ā Just say what Usher said.Ā 

Anyway... Iā€™m not denying that Kim has definitely influenced her. Of course people are gonna be annoyed by the comparisons. How would you feel if people said this about Gaga being a product of Madonna? Itā€™s just unnecessary, I feel. And Nicki has accomplished so much in her career, becoming the highest-selling female rapper in her 10 years. Why does everyone here feel the need to bring her down?? :saladga:

thank you for this so many needed to hear it.Ā 

PartySick
5 hours ago, darkpaw said:

Whenā€™s the last time Drake,Ā Kendrick or J Cole wasĀ compared to Tupac or called the product of him or any other male artist?Ā 

Do you know how many times Michael Jackson is credited for black artists' success because he was the first black pop star to break certain racial barriers? :enigma:

There would be no Kendrick, Drake, or Usher without himĀ and I'm sure they'd agree with that. Just like there'd be no Nicki without Kim doing it first. Probably no Gaga without Madonna and Janet doing it first.

I don't think Usher's comparing them, just saying Kim opened doors that Nicki walked through which isn't a bad thing.

R u šŸŒˆ? šŸ¤ØšŸ“·

ToxicHot
2 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

thank you for this so many needed to hear it.Ā 

Aw, thank you! I get so frustrated seeing negativeĀ posts about her on here almost every single day. It's so obvious a few people here are actually obsessed with her - in a disturbing way. :wtf:Ā 

(By the way I LOVE that video/meme! Literally laughing out loud:lmao::heart:Ā )

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived