Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

6ix9ine is ready to buy the #1 spot this Friday

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Red Velvet
18 minutes ago, Midnightrush891 said:

Wait who are BLINKS? Does Blink 182 have a huge fan base that I don’t know about? Seriously, what’s going on? 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVRN02oZ7p2BkUyh0gvz_

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rasclautmangos

I just can't believe this guy is even in competition with other legitimate artists. 

Anyways......I can't be the only one who's tired of all this #1 on the charts talk. Is anyone actually enjoying any of this music? Or are fans just enjoying having chart wars? 

myluis617
2 hours ago, WarholsMonster said:

I know several people who always say "Oh, she lied about her age". 

It's honestly so gross. There are clear developmental differences between a 13/14 year old and an 18 year old. Like how do you not know or at least have suspicion? Also, I'm interested to know what the others who were involved with that video got as punishment. 

Also, I'm not sure if pushing the he's a pdf thing is quite a good idea. At least from the standpoint or position of Gaga and Ari v.s. 6ix 9ine for #1. Let's not forget about some of the questionable people LG has worked with and all of the PR work that has went into making Gaga a respected figure again. Gaga has fought her own battles and came to terms with her trauma after some questionable decisions and reactions to said trauma. I don't think we need to make her susceptible to reliving those moments again, especially coming from some one like 6ix 9ine and any trolls/fans of his. 

Yeah lets not start fan wars by getting to riled up. Might just create more drama down the line plus we will make Gaga look bad. Especially with an album where she wants people to be united and not fighting. Let's be professionals. Kill them with Kindness. We got this, punks. 

myluis617
10 hours ago, HeavyCapiLover said:

WE NEED TO MASS REPORT HIS IG ACCOUNT FOR PEDOPHILIA !!! He sexually assaulted a 13 yo girl, is a criminal, a racist, and wasn't even condemned for pedophilia !! If justice doesn't do it's job then we will do it quick get that asshole banned from Billboard ! 

Having his instagram shut down will only give him more publicity lets just let his fans run their mouth. As long as we dont adress him and his fans with negativity he wont get any good press. Lets be the bigger people, its what out mother would want us to do.

myluis617
38 minutes ago, StupidLover93 said:

I love this moment for you! I can’t wait to order some edibles this weekend to watch the ROM music video premiere!!!

Yo ive been taking a smoking break but may have to buy myself some too. Good way to celebrate the release. 

ItWasntLaauv
2 hours ago, darkchylde said:

there's something just SO off about him...

I’d hope you think that, he’s was full on convicted and in JAIL for doing stuff with minors lmao :toofunny:

darkchylde
1 minute ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

I’d hope you think that, he’s was full on convicted and in JAIL for doing stuff with minors lmao :toofunny:

i know about it but there's still something else that makes him much creeper. i get the feeling that that's the least of the **** he hides, you know?

ArtpopAct2

The way all of those cards will amount to 24 copies :air:

Hope he does it anyway til he’s broke:vegas:

Midnightrush891
1 hour ago, Lazz Monster said:

:poot:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

They're the BLACKPINK fans :poot:

Did I really click all those hidden contents?!? Lmao! Ohhh! I’ve heard of them, mainly from people talking about them on this site but I’ve never heard any music.

Lazz Monster
Just now, Midnightrush891 said:

Did I really click all those hidden contents?!? Lmao! Ohhh! I’ve heard of them, mainly from people talking about them on this site but I’ve never heard any music.

But the reason they were mentioned is because Gaga has a collab with them on the album :poot:

We're far from the Shallow now

Kimmo
17 minutes ago, ARTPOPAct2 said:

The way all of those cards will amount to 24 copies :air:

Hope he does it anyway til he’s broke:vegas:

They’re probably already maxed out :air:

Hottie Detector

420gaga

even if he did do this he would be basically disqualified to chart and possibly blackballed :ladyhaha:

SarahG

He is actually dragging billboard with these post look at his ig story. He says artists pay billboard to make their songs go number 1. I dont like him but he might be true with this one.

Asia's Popstar Royalty 👑

zakariah
3 hours ago, webeenknew said:

bc of coronavirus apparently :toofunny:

miss rona really be homophobic :giveup:

Archived