Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Stupid Love Lip Sync with Gaga

JoanneMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was cute. Honestly, we've been expecting a 'home performance' or karaoke or sing-along or lip-sync or whatever of Stupid Love for so long -- I'm surprised it took her this long to do one! Yeah, it ties in to the palette release, but I think she could have gotten away with doing it twice, or slipping in a promo single between SL and ROM to stream like this, etc. Anyway, I hope her team feels encouraged to do more promo things like this in between bigger MV releases!

⚡🐲

Cerny
7 minutes ago, jorja said:

i loved this, she looks so good!!!!. some people here honestly complain about anything :triggered:

It’s not just her though, there were other people present in the video who made it hard to watch. Notice how most people are pretending like said people weren’t there.

Pop Music

ok that was a serve

she's having so much fun and I just stan so hard

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Suuus
15 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

What kind of witch craft voodoo is she doing to be reverse aging like that :messga:

It was cute, but I like edgy Gaga more. Where are the knives and piercings :interestinga: :oops:

They are on the rain on me cover

Bobina

Gosh she looks so beautiful, that was so cute and fun :giveup:

"back to you, f*cker"

pop ate my heart

Why did they play the demo version tho?:gum:

For those who don't catch the difference, in the first lines of the verses, specifically in "nobody's gonna (heal me)" and "is it too late or (could this...)", the bassline is different. And after "higher, hiiigher!", at the end of the bridge, the last chorus hits harsher, more raw

English is not my first language so it's hard to explain lol

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

SarahTannoIsHere
11 minutes ago, dynamite said:

That photo while we were waiting? I think that was just Gaga or do you mean something else :green:

Idk, I think it was what haus labs posted on insta had Sarah 

Consent to LMAO react me

dynamite
2 minutes ago, SarahTannoIsHere said:

Idk, I think it was what haus labs posted on insta had Sarah 

You're right, she's there 

Not sure why she didn't make the cut

Well you're Sarah Tanno you tell us :laughga:

Fanta

Y’all see why we hate the fillers? Now that they’re dissolving her REAL natural beauty is showing, she looks so beautiful and she’s literally glowing! I love it. 

Monsterxo
1 minute ago, Fanta said:

Y’all see why we hate the fillers? Now that they’re dissolving her REAL natural beauty is showing, she looks so beautiful and she’s literally glowing! I love it. 

x100000000000

Archived