💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

GGD has ruined the era for me

Featured Posts

Hi all, I’m not sure if any of you have noticed this from me but i tend to make a lot of threads regarding of how this site makes me view Monsters/this site etc. But, this is the first era I have been on GGD and I have to say so far it has ruined it for me. When she announced SL, I thought this site would be at peace because finally the constant complaints regarding Gaga not releasing new music would stop (even though she had released ASIB less than two years earlier) but instead there were constant complaints about how “generic” and “cheap” both the song and video were. Then when Gaga has postponed the album due to other commitments of her charity work and helping the world during this pandemic, she got a heap load of abusive comments and backlash. Even when she announced the new date people were still complaining regarding her not dropping a new single and promo single and video. Just the other day she announced ROM and had been posting promo images and people are wanting teasers. Also, I’m so fed up of seeing whether or not the GP know about LG6 and Chromatica. Right now, peoples attentions aren’t on the entertainment or music industry because of the global pandemic. I just don’t think Gaga can win anymore with her fans, she has slayed this entire era with visuals and given us every thing we have asked for and still you’ll all find fault with it. In saying that, I won’t let the negative comments/ threads ruin this for me anymore. You’re supposed to be her fans/ supporters not her haters. In fact, it wouldn’t bother me now if she cancelled everything cause some of fans don’t deserve the music.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister Gaga

so why don't you log off :emma:

this tantrum omg. it's just a gaga forum, not brain surgery. we are literally non existent. have fun

Just now, Mister Gaga said:

so why don't you log off :emma:

this tantrum omg. it's just a gaga forum, not brain surgery. we are literally non existent. have fun

It’s not a tantrum, it’s an opinion.

SawyersInsanity

Yall can be mad hateful on here so i see it... 
As for why ppl who don't like what ppl say on here don't log off...because we all have a right to be here and we all quarantined so why should the hateful LOUD ppl keep me off a fan site
key and peele tea GIF

darkchylde

i'm sorry you feel that way, it's always been the oposite for me. discussing things and sharing info, taking guesses & making predictions is part of the fun for me. not trying to sound too harsh but if you felt that way when stupid love came out maybe you shouldve taking it easier on here before it spoiled the era for you.

also, for future events: don't pay that much attention to negative threads. even i made one. 90% of the time they come from a place of delusion and disappointment that isn't actually real.

funkyhaus

Playing devils advocate but this a public forum where people are going to give their opinions regardless. 
Also as with bad reviews of anything, if you don’t like something you’re gonna be more vocal about it. 

It is what it is, your own opinion is all that matters :ohwell:

BgRaEgTaT

Yes I’ve noticed a big increase in negativity towards Gaga on here lately as well. Personally I am really excited for the era and have been very happy with what she’s been putting out so far. Don’t let the little complainers ruin it for you. They will ALWAYS find something to complain about. 

who cares what other people say and think? i don't. I'm going to enjoy every serve she brings to the table. i'm literally waiting from Chromatica to release so I can buy myself a new pair of running shoes!

Don't let other people's opinions weigh down on you. They're just opinions, and not everyone is being pessimistic, whiny and judgey. There is a lot of admiration, love and support for Chromatica! I think more love than anything else tbh.

lifeasgeorge

I agree that some of her worst critics live on this site, but try not to let those negative thoughts ruin what should be an exciting time for you! New Gaga music is right around the corner, ignore the haters and get ready to dance!! :heart:

live and let live

ShayCristoforo

Your opinion is valid. For every kind Gaga fan, there is a whiny baby. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Just now, darkchylde said:

i'm sorry you feel that way, it's always been the oposite for me. discussing things and sharing info, taking guesses & making predictions is part of the fun for me. not trying to sound too harsh but if you felt that way when stupid love came out maybe you shouldve taking it easier on here before it spoiled the era for you.

also, for future events: don't pay that much attention to negative threads. even i made one. 90% of the time they come from a place of delusion and disappointment that isn't actually real.

I love to hear different peoples opinions on things, I’m not a very social person so this site is my only real social media. I just thing people take things too far some times.

LaLuna

From experience, GGD ruins EVERY era. Nothing ever satisfies this fanbase. It's best to just log off and enjoy the era in other ways.

Archived